Playoffs

point

9 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

What happened?

He's had multiple great looks and has flubbed them all. Just can't buy a goal, hasn't scored in like 15+ playoff games.

Then he takes a horrendous penalty by flipping the puck over the glass when he had all the time in the world to make a simple clear. Put the Leafs down 5-on-3, Habs scored on the PP.

Brutal night 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

He's had multiple great looks and has flubbed them all. Just can't buy a goal, hasn't scored in like 15+ playoff games.

Then he takes a horrendous penalty by flipping the puck over the glass when he had all the time in the world to make a simple clear. Put the Leafs down 5-on-3, Habs scored on the PP.

Brutal night 

Ouch. 

1 minute ago, Lateralous said:

There’s literally nothing better than watching the Toronto “juggernaut” fail every year.  Please let it happen again.   

Can you imagine if they blow a 3-1 series lead to MONTREAL?! The alcoholism rates across Ontario will be on the rise. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Wow. And I thought @Colorado Rockies 1976 numbers breakdowns were detailed

This guy puts out some good content, but I won’t subscribe or like his videos since he tends to hate on the Devils a lot. His hot take about Brodeur not being a top 5 all-time goalie particularly pissed me off. 

20 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

They obviously did an amazing job identifying talent in the expansion draft but does Vegas have a single player on the active roster that they picked in the entry draft?     

I don't believe so but they've done really well in their existing seasons, their picks have been considerably low

Joe Sakic quickly getting into Stevie Y territory as a GM.   He’s built a juggernaut and also had a few difficult situations to deal with over the years between ROR and Duchene 

Edit:  With guys like Byrum, Newhook and a bunch of other highly regarded prospects on the way, they should be really good for a long time.    

Edited by Lateralous