Playoffs

point

1 hour ago, pumpkin cutter said:

hope zajac puts in the winner. i want lou to get another cup. 

I havent done a relationship analogy in awhile so...

This is like if you get a divorce with your wife after she completely ruined your finances and somehow got the house, the kids, the dog and everything in court. Then started dating some rich dude.

And you're there sitting in your parent's basement with absolutely nothing but your own clothes going "awww, i hope she gets married again and live an happy life". Only remembering the good years and blinded to the fact that he's at the bottom of the pit because of her.

Edited by SterioDesign

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

This is like if you get a divorce with your wife after she completely ruined your finances and somehow got the house, the kids, the dog and everything in court. Then started dating some rich dude.

And you're there sitting in your parent's basement with absolutely nothing but your own clothes going "awww, i hope she gets married again and live an happy life" 

Valid. I go the other way with that. 

2 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

And you're there sitting in your parent's basement with absolutely nothing but your own clothes going "awww, i hope she gets married again and live an happy life". Only remembering the good years and blinded to the fact that he's at the bottom of the pit because of her.

wow. 

• Like 1

Just now, SterioDesign said:

Now let's see if Tampa fans will trash their city

They did throw stuff on the ice, which I still don’t like, but at least it wasn’t garbage. Like, actual garbage, looks like it was some promo thing they handed out. 

• Like 2

Just now, Devil Dan 56 said:

I can't believe how flat and disorganized the Islanders were in that 3rd period. Tampa just turned it on and left them in the dust 

I didn’t watch the first two periods, but it doesn’t seem like NYI had a lot going on tonight. 

Will be interesting to see if Lou tries to re-sign Palms and/or Zajac.  Overall Palms was kinda uneven for the Isles.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Tampa repeats unless Price has a series for the ages. 

Based on his playoffs…. I wouldn’t rule that out….

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

If Price plays as well as humanly possible even in a series loss, you think he has a realistic shot at the Conn Smythe?

If He makes the series competitive, yes.

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Will be interesting to see if Lou tries to re-sign Palms and/or Zajac.  Overall Palms was kinda uneven for the Isles.  

I can’t see Zajac continuing on with them. Let’s be honest, if Wahlstrom stayed healthy, would he have even cracked the lineup? And having cracked the lineup, did he impress anyone?

Palmieri was as he was with us. For a few games he looks like an All-Star, then for more than a few games he disappears. I mocked his dumb beard mercilessly when he was here, but dude was definitely weird looking without it. There has to be a happy medium. 

2 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

If Price plays as well as humanly possible even in a series loss, you think he has a realistic shot at the Conn Smythe?

It would be tough with how good a couple of the Lightning have been. My vote would probably go to Point unless he disappears next round. 

• Like 1