Playoffs

point

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I was going to say “what the Fvck, I thought it didn’t start until Monday?”, before realizing that it is in fact Monday and I’m just delirious because my air conditioning has failed. 

Your air conditioning picked a terrible week. I had the same happen to me in a heat wave

57 minutes ago, titans04 said:

I love Weber but he's been getting away with an insane amount of crosschecks and slashing all playoffs long. Well he's certainly not the only one but it's time they start cracking down on that cause it was getting ridiculous

But then those fines are just ridiculous. It's like if i paid a 2bucks fine. I wouldnt mind. Especially if it can injure the best player of the playoffs

Edited by SterioDesign

27 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

I love Weber but he's been getting away with an insane amount of crosschecks and slashing all playoffs long. Well he's certainly not the only one but it's time they start cracking down on that cause it was getting ridiculous

But then those fines are just ridiculous. It's like if i paid a 2bucks fine. I wouldnt mind. Especially if it can injure the best player of the playoffs

Are you allowed to love a Canadien??

You aren’t wrong about the fines, whoever came up with $5,000 as the threshold was clearly negotiating in favor of the players. $5,000 is nothing, even at league minimum. It’s the functional equivalent of fining one of us and making the cap “whatever change is between your couch cushions”. 

14 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Are you allowed to love a Canadien??

You aren’t wrong about the fines, whoever came up with $5,000 as the threshold was clearly negotiating in favor of the players. $5,000 is nothing, even at league minimum. It’s the functional equivalent of fining one of us and making the cap “whatever change is between your couch cushions”. 

i love many players on the Habs roster. It's the fans and the media that i can't stand

8 hours ago, titans04 said:

The ensuing dive from the slash only further affirms my stance as one of the biggest Kucherov haters in the world. I wouldn't piss on that douchebag if he was burning and I was the only one who could save him.

EDIT: Watched it again cause screw him, the fraud gets hit on the right leg and immediately grabs for his left. I'm definitely wrong, gets it on the left, but in typical fashion, miraculously recovers. What a hero.

Edited by jagknife

Far be it from me to interrupt your golden shower hijinx discussions but I'm pretty sure he gets slashed on the left leg in a really bad spot.  If you guys still want to piss on him, by all means fire away but the slashes have gotten outta hand imo.

Edited by titans04

9 minutes ago, titans04 said:

Far be it from me to interrupt your golden shower hijinx discussions but I'm pretty sure he gets slashed on the left leg in a really bad spot.  If you guys still want to piss on him, by all means fire away but the slashes have gotten outta hand imo.

Fck me, you're right, definitely the left leg.

Still, screw him.

Even still, you're also right, stop being a bitch with this slashing sh!t and just punch the douche in the face. It'd still be the same $5k and you'd get more satisfaction messing his sh!t up

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Fck me, you're right, definitely the left leg.

Still, screw him.

Even still, you're also right, stop being a bitch with this slashing sh!t and just punch the douche in the face. It'd still be the same $5k and you'd get more satisfaction messing his sh!t up

that's my take too Jag, just stop with the stick swinging.  

6 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Every high stick I have seen in the playoffs that draws blood is an automatic 4min penalty. How is it possible that NJ had several high sticks this year that drew blood and we still only got 2min power plays because "ref's discretion". 

Because Devils.