Playoffs

point

Just now, SterioDesign said:

Well that's why when i say Habs fans are dumb and people go "there's dumb fans in all fanbase". Like. yeah, obviously. But there's just something worst for them cause its part of their culture in Quebec to be entitled and intense like that.

I think those of us who don't live in Canada and are not exposed to that element just have no idea what you're talking about because we've never experienced it. Its one thing to be told something, its another to live it. 

FWIW some random, unverified dude on twitter said it was "suggested".  Could have been suggested by some dude's mom.  I can't believe the majority or even the minority of a fanbase would be down with a losers' parade.

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

I think those of us who don't live in Canada and are not exposed to that element just have no idea what you're talking about because we've never experienced it. Its one thing to be told something, its another to live it. 

Well there's a parallel to make with the NY mentality i'm sure. But from what i can gather it's pretty similar. Very entitled, convinced they are better than they are and know everything, thinks the world revolve around them etc etc

28 minutes ago, Crisis said:

FWIW some random, unverified dude on twitter said it was "suggested".  Could have been suggested by some dude's mom.  I can't believe the majority or even the minority of a fanbase would be down with a losers' parade.

I literally know like 10 persons who took part of a parade when they won the first round against the Leafs.

Don't underestimate this fanbase

16 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

I literally know like 10 persons who took part of a parade when they won the first round against the Leafs.

Don't underestimate this fanbase

A loser parade is a different animal though. The ghosts are turning over at the thought. Rocket Richard wouldn’t be down with celebrating second place.

5 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

A loser parade is a different animal though. The ghosts are turning over at the thought. Rocket Richard wouldn’t be down with celebrating second place.

i know it's different than a first round win parade. Doesn't make it not dumb even if one is dumber than the other

3 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

Well there's a parallel to make with the NY mentality i'm sure. But from what i can gather it's pretty similar. Very entitled, convinced they are better than they are and know everything, thinks the world revolve around them etc etc

If you’re talking NY Rangers fans, yes. NY in general? That’d be like saying everyone in Canada is super polite and smells like maple syrup. 

The second part of which is definitely true.