Jump to content

Playoffs


point
 Share

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

He’ll probably be great at that. 

The day Subban retires. He'll clean his locker and walk straight to some broadcaster desk on wtv network and become the next Don Cherry. That's a given.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

The day Subban retires. He'll clean his locker and walk straight to some broadcaster desk on wtv network and become the next Don Cherry. That's a given.

He already has some ugly jackets so he is halfway there. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Well the Bruins MUST win this fvcking game

I have some bad news…..

1 minute ago, Jerrydevil said:

Take the Bruins off the grill, they're done.

Zajac and Palms playing grillmasters!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SterioDesign said:

well folks

Sounds like our pick will be in the 28 or 29. Can't imagine the Islanders beating Tampa / Colorado or Vegas

It's going to be extremely difficult to knock off Tampa but I could see it. I wouldn't pick the Isles but they're capable.

I give Montreal a chance against Las Vegas, I think it's a better matchup than Colorado. It might be a shock playing in front of fans, though, that could be a problem! But Montreal is playing extremely well, there's a lot of great team play going on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jerrydevil said:

It's going to be extremely difficult to knock off Tampa but I could see it. I wouldn't pick the Isles but they're capable.

I give Montreal a chance against Las Vegas, I think it's a better matchup than Colorado. It might be a shock playing in front of fans, though, that could be a problem! But Montreal is playing extremely well, there's a lot of great team play going on.

MTL didn't really face much adversity so far though coming out of a weak division and playing against average teams missing top players. Or teams who historically choke all the time.

It will be interesting to see how they do again an actual proven team

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

MTL didn't really face much adversity so far though coming out of a weak division and playing against average teams missing top players. Or teams who historically choke all the time.

It will be interesting to see how they do again an actual proven team

Coming back from 3-to-1 down in the first round was adversity, no? Yeah it was choke artist Toronto but still. Point well taken about the Canadian division. It certainly was weak. Montreal, however, has a little bit of what's going on with the Islanders. Very good team play and four lines pitching in. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Imagine Sterio’s reaction if it’s Lou’s Isles vs the Habs in the finals...lol

 

With PK in the studio. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.