Playoffs

point

18 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

He’ll probably be great at that. 

The day Subban retires. He'll clean his locker and walk straight to some broadcaster desk on wtv network and become the next Don Cherry. That's a given.

20 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

The day Subban retires. He'll clean his locker and walk straight to some broadcaster desk on wtv network and become the next Don Cherry. That's a given.

He already has some ugly jackets so he is halfway there. 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Well the Bruins MUST win this fvcking game

I have some bad news…..

1 minute ago, Jerrydevil said:

Take the Bruins off the grill, they're done.

Zajac and Palms playing grillmasters!

• Like 1

Just now, SterioDesign said:

well folks

Sounds like our pick will be in the 28 or 29. Can't imagine the Islanders beating Tampa / Colorado or Vegas

It's going to be extremely difficult to knock off Tampa but I could see it. I wouldn't pick the Isles but they're capable.

I give Montreal a chance against Las Vegas, I think it's a better matchup than Colorado. It might be a shock playing in front of fans, though, that could be a problem! But Montreal is playing extremely well, there's a lot of great team play going on.

2 minutes ago, Jerrydevil said:

It's going to be extremely difficult to knock off Tampa but I could see it. I wouldn't pick the Isles but they're capable.

I give Montreal a chance against Las Vegas, I think it's a better matchup than Colorado. It might be a shock playing in front of fans, though, that could be a problem! But Montreal is playing extremely well, there's a lot of great team play going on.

MTL didn't really face much adversity so far though coming out of a weak division and playing against average teams missing top players. Or teams who historically choke all the time.

It will be interesting to see how they do again an actual proven team

39 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

MTL didn't really face much adversity so far though coming out of a weak division and playing against average teams missing top players. Or teams who historically choke all the time.

It will be interesting to see how they do again an actual proven team

Coming back from 3-to-1 down in the first round was adversity, no? Yeah it was choke artist Toronto but still. Point well taken about the Canadian division. It certainly was weak. Montreal, however, has a little bit of what's going on with the Islanders. Very good team play and four lines pitching in. 

9 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Imagine Sterio’s reaction if it’s Lou’s Isles vs the Habs in the finals...lol

With PK in the studio.