Playoffs

point

17 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

pretty sloppy first period for Vegas. Sloppy passes, sloppy effort at time, sloppy coverage.

Get your sh!t together boys

Habs evened it up. I’m sure you’re hating every minute of it 🤣

6 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Habs evened it up. I’m sure you’re hating every minute of it 🤣

totally. But i just stay off facebook for a bit when that happens so i dont have to deal with my feed being completely taken over with habs stuff

• Like 1

Watching this Palmieri makes me so mad. This is the Palmieri i fell in love with in NJ; an absolute a$$hole all over the ice, flying all over the place, embracing contact. 

It’s sad to see how much he quit on these Devils. I hope the loser never wins anything.

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Watching this Palmieri makes me so mad. This is the Palmieri i fell in love with in NJ; an absolute a$$hole all over the ice, flying all over the place, embracing contact. 

It’s sad to see how much he quit on these Devils. I hope the loser never wins anything.

Yeah the difference is night and day. I was thinking he was just not the same player but it turns out he was just half assing it here at the end. 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Yeah the difference is night and day. I was thinking he was just not the same player but it turns out he was just half assing it here at the end. 

The mother fvcker doesn't appear to be falling down at all, and he literally fell down like once per period, every single game, when he was with us. I don't get it.

Like I get it that there’s no regular season game to simulate the adrenaline rush of a fvckin conference finals game, but Palmieri went from “useless sack of sh!t who takes 3 strides per shift” to “the Kyle Palmieri that devils fans fell in love with” seemingly the second he was traded. 

And he did that all with a letter on his chest as a supposed leader of the team? He’s the biggest chump in the fvcking league in my book. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

What a goal by Point. Holy sh!t.

we say this like... every single game. 

when steven stamkos is your 3rd best forward, you might be a fvckin wagon of a hockey team. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MB3 said:

we say this like... every single game. 

when steven stamkos is your 3rd best forward, you might be a fvckin wagon of a hockey team. 

The most amazing part is that Stamkos is the only forward on that team taken in the first round of the draft.   

1 hour ago, MB3 said:

1 hour ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Maybe Palms didn't have a talented NJ Devils line that could play with his speed and style. He had Nico as center except last season. He and Zajac are player well together for the Isles. Zajac has gotten new life even on the PP. Zajac even scored a playoff goal.

I think lack of talented players in NJ to play with. Also winning attitude vs it's a game for the Devils. 

1 hour ago, MB3 said:

Like I get it that there’s no regular season game to simulate the adrenaline rush of a fvckin conference finals game, but Palmieri went from “useless sack of sh!t who takes 3 strides per shift” to “the Kyle Palmieri that devils fans fell in love with” seemingly the second he was traded. 

And he did that all with a letter on his chest as a supposed leader of the team? He’s the biggest chump in the fvcking league in my book. 

That's why i'm glad we got rid of him. He was not buying his role anymore. And i get it, he clearly saw that he was just pluggin a hole and that he was not part of the long term plan of the team. 

The kids on the other hand (the ones we should care about) showed time and time again that they were battling and doing their very best until the very last second all season long. They were really the bright side of this season, so many young guys took a bit leap forward.

So you had a dynamic of young guys wanting to learn and prove themselves every game then some vets with no hope at winning with their limited time in the league and seeing the clock ticking. No wonder Zajac made that comment that he didnt fit in anymore in NJ

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MB3 said:

It wasn’t until the playoffs, but yeah, pretty much. 

23 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

why do people have rockets next to their avatar? I missed the meeting. 

I was wondering the same. 

2 hours ago, pumpkin cutter said:

why do people have rockets next to their avatar? I missed the meeting. 

isn’t it obvious herb? for the girls 

• Shocking 1

49 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

Ha, so basically the second Canada lets someone cross the border to the US, they get Covid in a few days.      

Pretty much. Ducharme was vaccinated too.

Edited by MadDog2020