Playoffs

point

36 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Avery and Marchand?? You’re dead to me. 

This is why you are reacting like that)

"oh... uhm..  I likish McDavidish. Hesish a fantastish playerish. " wow, such a surprise. Every go on and do not notice. 
Avery and Marchand? "HOW DARE YOU!". Hope, hockey will bring trend for characters.

7 hours ago, Crisis said:

Montreal media firing back.  Here are the streets 2 hours after the Bolts won.

https://streamable.com/g7r68t

This seems like such sour grapes, I haven't been to that arena but I don't blame people for not standing outside the arena 2 hours after they won, I'm sure plenty of people went to restaurants and bars in the area instead to keep the party going and even if they went home who cares. 

1 hour ago, Nicomo said:

Avery and Marchand?? You’re dead to me. 

He didn't say he liked them. He said he missed them. Imagine the Metropolitan division if NYR still had that d-bag Avery playing. Fireworks every game?

16 minutes ago, MB3 said:

yeah that’s the worst thing anyone has ever said on this forum

worst than that time Moose won us a huge game and i said if i had a daughter i'd want him to blow him?

That day i discovered who were dads on this board.

in other awful news.

I do feel bad for players giving everything they have and losing. Gallagher is obviously a dude giving everything he has and he was very very emotional after the loss.

To make things worst when he got home after the game he found that his house was broken into and robbed. 

1 hour ago, Guadana said:

This is why you are reacting like that)

"oh... uhm..  I likish McDavidish. Hesish a fantastish playerish. " wow, such a surprise. Every go on and do not notice. 
Avery and Marchand? "HOW DARE YOU!". Hope, hockey will bring trend for characters.

I like guys with lots of personality (Ovi is one of my favorite non-Devils), but not dudes that lick other dudes faces, or act a fool like Avery used to. That’s not personality, it’s clown show sh!t. And it’s embarrassing to a game most of the US doesn’t take seriously in the first place. 

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

This seems like such sour grapes, I haven't been to that arena but I don't blame people for not standing outside the arena 2 hours after they won, I'm sure plenty of people went to restaurants and bars in the area instead to keep the party going and even if they went home who cares. 

They were supposed to level the city like Godzilla. 

1 hour ago, Nicomo said:

I like guys with lots of personality (Ovi is one of my favorite non-Devils), but not dudes that lick other dudes faces, or act a fool like Avery used to. That’s not personality, it’s clown show sh!t. And it’s embarrassing to a game most of the US doesn’t take seriously in the first place. 

We will not agree here. They are villians. If you want some drama, intensity, conflict - you need this guys. This is the condition of an interesting narrative. 

1 hour ago, Nicomo said:

550K + views

163K views.

This is Stanley cup final game. You can be any idealist - I don't mind. Although it seems to me that it passes with age. But without contrast, there will be no show.

9 minutes ago, Guadana said:

We will not agree here. They are villians. If you want some drama, intensity, conflict - you need this guys. This is the condition of an interesting narrative. 

Yeah, mustache-twirling cartoon villains… ;)

4 minutes ago, Guadana said:

550K + views

163K views.

This is Stanley cup final game. You can be any idealist - I don't mind. Although it seems to me that it passes with age. But without contrast, there will be no show.

Well views doesn't really mean anything haha

That 1 guy 1 jar video with the dude trying to fit a full mason jar in his ass and it BROKE in his ass has more views than my cousin's wedding video on youtube. Doesn't mean much

36 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Yeah, mustache-twirling cartoon villains… ;)

Ty Smith????

36 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

That 1 guy 1 jar video with the dude trying to fit a full mason jar in his ass and it BROKE in his ass has more views than my cousin's wedding video on youtube. Doesn't mean much

To some, I bet it means your cousin doesn’t know how to party….

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

Yeah totally dude.  It looks like she's almost behind the arena.  I've been there and never seen that angle.  Funny they pushed that though.

5 hours ago, Nicomo said:

Got a problem with dudes licking dudes?  It's 2021, homie.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

Nope. It does. Nobody care about your cousins weddings except you. Nobody care about Stanley cup final. 

200k+ Views. If something like that was goin on the regular basis, there were much more attention. If something like that was happening in nba, nobody was surprised. Because Montreal fans are pussies. 
People wants characters in sports.

and ass videos too. We cant change people. 

The only way to settle this is for Kucherov to post his wedding video and a video of him shoving a jar up his ass and see which gets more views. 

He is probably high enough (on life or otherwise) right now for both to happen. 

21 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

The only way to settle this is for Kucherov to post his wedding video and a video of him shoving a jar up his ass and see which gets more views. 

He is probably high enough (on life or otherwise) right now for both to happen. 

If he shoves a jar up his ass, Tampa can just stash him on LTIR for next season and let him heal up for the playoffs. 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1