IIHF World Championships- Latvia 2021

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Some interesting stuff so far:

LOL

Sharan named captain of Belarus. 

Already doing the business. 

Looking foreward to team GB getting battered tomorrow by Russia. (No sarcasm, I actually can't wait)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, MB3 said:

sharangovich missed a penalty shot late in the game and was getting chirped by the other team’s bench. He flipped them off with his glove on lmao.

Apparently he had quite an eventful game, he faked shooting at the goalie after the whistle had gone as well which got a negative response from Slovakia 🤣.

Footage for any one wanting it

Edited by Chimaira_Devil_#9
  • Like 4
  • Shocking 1

52 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Apparently he had quite an eventful game, he faked shooting at the goalie after the whistle had gone as well which got a negative response from Slovakia 🤣.

Footage for any one wanting it

Good to see he’s embraced being a NJ resident.

31 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

I'm not really well-versed in the GW market, would people actually pay that much? Or are they inflating the value hoping to negotiate more than it's worth?

Well, given that most of the RR sold out and his are both still available, I would say it’s overpriced. But other ones that were that price were sold. 

One’s in my closet. 

I want some Russian spy will invest in couple  junior schools in Scotland to teach this kids to play hockey. It will be necessary to transport a couple of talented Tatars to Scotland(they are also red-haired, blue-eyed and stocky, you can not tell the difference). In one day they beat those ugly tossers, and that will be the last straw and Scotland will finally separate away. (you can use this post as proof of interference).

Edited by Guadana
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Guadana said:

I want some Russian spy will invest in couple  junior schools in Scotland to teach this kids to play hockey. It will be necessary to transport a couple of talented Tatars to Scotland(they are also red-haired, blue-eyed and stocky, you can not tell the difference). In one day they beat those ugly tossers, and that will be the last straw and Scotland will finally separate away. (you can use this post as proof of interference).

Steve Harvey What GIF

• Like 1