1. 1. Who do you want at #4?

• Luke Hughes
    • Brandt Clarke
    • William Eklund
    • Matthew Beniers
    • Simon Edvinsson
    • Other

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Not for nothing, and I respect the hell out of the fact that you're not only a diehard fan of the team in general, but also that you have a penchant for jerseys, but...who gives a sh!t? That's nitpicking for the sake of nitpicking. 99% of people wouldn't notice at all and it's just sh!tting on a cool thing for no reason. 

I don’t agree that giving the #4 overall a jersey you can buy at Dick’s is a cool moment. It’s lame. There’s a tradition that wasn’t carried out and I like that tradition. 

Just as you don’t give a sh!t, I don’t give a sh!t that you don’t give a sh!t. 

• Like 1

I'm okay with this pick. I always liked Cory Stillman as a player - he was a great center and a good two-way forward. Insanely awesome at faceoff's and a pretty good penalty killer too. If his son is anything close to that, this should be a nice pick 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Quint has to sign a new contract this summer. It should be interesting to see what he goes for in term of contract and see if he's trying up to his UFA year  lol

*Quinn*

he’s not a shark hunter lol

Just now, mfitz804 said:

I don’t agree that giving the #4 overall a jersey you can buy at Dick’s is a cool moment. It’s lame. There’s a tradition that wasn’t carried out and I like that tradition. 

Just as you don’t give a sh!t, I don’t give a sh!t that you don’t give a sh!t. 

I don't know why we're assuming the team sent it. It looked like it was just something they had

• Like 1

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

Good bloodlines. Cory Stillman’s kid. 

That works. 

Just now, Devil Dan 56 said:

I don't know why we're assuming the team sent it. It looked like it was just something they had

The point is, they should have. 

We have an option Attu Raty - he was numbder one year ago and was struggle with covid season in adult league. But he was pretty bright on the ice. 

this is... not what devils need. They draft third liner who will develop 4-5 years. For what? We may trade pick with columbus for 2 picks in second round. 

dam. I dont like it.

• Like 1

Just now, Nicomo said:

*Quinn*

he’s not a shark hunter lol

Farewell and adieu fair Spanish ladies

1 minute ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Yeah most if not all the other prospects doesn't have a jersey at all. It could be something the family bought for all we know

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

I stayed up in the hopes we'd trade the 29th.... welp, guess we hope he cracks the camp lineup in 2024

Yeah I was kind of expecting we would. I would say we should have, but I don’t know anything about the kid we took. 

3 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Farewell and adieu fair Spanish ladies

Yeah most if not all the other prospects doesn't have a jersey at all. It could be something the family bought for all we know

Yeah I think only Powers did. Oh well. The Jack Hughes excitement shuffle is what really matters. 

• Like 3