1. 1. Who do you want at #4?

• Luke Hughes
    • Brandt Clarke
    • William Eklund
    • Matthew Beniers
    • Simon Edvinsson
    • Other

1 minute ago, Guadana said:

We have an option Attu Raty - he was numbder one year ago and was struggle with covid season in adult league. But he was pretty bright on the ice. 

this is... not what devils need. They draft third liner who will develop 4-5 years. For what? We may trade pick with columbus for 2 picks in second round. 

dam. I dont like it.

How is this not what NJ need?

You were literally getting all upset like YESTERDAY cursing the management because we traded / lost 2 right wingers saying we needed RW and that we needed grit and develop them cause it's the best an cheaper way. This is precisely what this dude is, he's a gritty RW ? lol How are you not happy?

3 minutes ago, jagknife said:

fvcking called it

if you average those rankings: 65th +/- 1

Between this and Muk last year, it appears Fitz doesn't believe in trading down for picks. 

Just now, SterioDesign said:

You were literally getting all upset like YESTERDAY cursing the management because we traded / lost 2 right wingers saying we needed RW and that we needed grit and develop them cause it's the best an cheaper way. This is precisely what this dude is, he's a gritty RW ? lol How are you not happy?

Plus we are deep at center

8 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Well i remember saying the Blackwood pick was bad on the spot. So im not saying anything now. Let's go Chase!

Yeah, I kind of sh!t on the Mercer pick last year in the live draft thread (tbf I was drinking lol), and now I’m higher on him than Holtz. I know nothing about Stillman, so I’ll reserve judgment. I would have been excited about Raty though. 

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

Devils don’t really have room for high-skill no-defense playmaker type forwards. I would’ve liked them to trade back but maybe they didn’t have a deal they liked where they could ensure they drafted Stillman.

He sounds like a perfect middle/bottom-6 forward. High energy, solid defense, likes to use his body, can still put the puck in the net. 

So, Bastian’s replacement in 3 seasons?

• Like 1

Just now, Nicomo said:

Yeah, I kind of sh!t on the Mercer pick last year in the live draft thread (tbf I was drinking lol), and now I’m higher on him than Holtz. I know nothing about Stillman, so I’ll reserve judgment. I would have been excited about Raty though. 

Yeah i was high on Mercer having seen him play live and scoring a big goal for canada. im also way higher on him than holtz

3 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Do I really have to explain this, or are you just kidding me now?

5 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Devils don’t really have room for high-skill no-defense playmaker type forwards. I would’ve liked them to trade back but maybe they didn’t have a deal they liked where they could ensure they drafted Stillman.

He sounds like a perfect middle/bottom-6 forward. High energy, solid defense, likes to use his body, can still put the puck in the net. 

Sounds like Mercer!