• Matthew Beniers
    • Simon Edvinsson
    • Other

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

Luke put on a replica Jack Hughes jersey instead of an actual jersey.

Just now, Nicomo said:

Luke put on one Jack’s jerseys that the family already had, and Mfitz thought it was lame because it was a replica. 

Yeah, I can be critical of a lot of things, but I don't see the harm in that one bit.

• Like 1

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

Luke put on a replica Jack Hughes jersey instead of an actual jersey.

Yup. A Fanatics replica, which are pieces of sh!t. They could’ve given him a real jersey. The top teams always prepare a few jerseys for their top guys. They could’ve done that and spent $10 on postage to get the kid a real jersey. 

• Like 1

Just now, Devil Dan 56 said:

Luke wore a Jack Hughes jersey after he got picked that Jack probably had laying around. I thought it was kinda cool but some people didn't like it

It is kind of neat indeed - the dude is his brother and it's not often that brothers get to play together or are drafted by the same team. I don't really see how people wouldn't get that. 

• Like 1

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

It is kind of neat indeed - the dude is his brother and it's not often that brothers get to play together or are drafted by the same team. I don't really see how people wouldn't get that. 

So give him Jack’s game jersey, not a piece of garbage replica. It’s bush league. 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Yup. A Fanatics replica, which are pieces of sh!t. They could’ve given him a real jersey. The top teams always prepare a few jerseys for their top guys. They could’ve done that and spent $10 on postage to get the kid a real jersey. 

Not for nothing, and I respect the hell out of the fact that you're not only a diehard fan of the team in general, but also that you have a penchant for jerseys, but...who gives a sh!t? That's nitpicking for the sake of nitpicking. 99% of people wouldn't notice at all and it's just sh!tting on a cool thing for no reason. 

• Like 2

Just now, Nicomo said:

What a dumb take. Barkov, Laine, Heiskanen, Aho, Teräväinen…

Also just flat wrong

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Idk how I feel about this pick given what else was left on the board. I guess they liked the size.

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Not for nothing, and I respect the hell out of the fact that you're not only a diehard fan of the team in general, but also that you have a penchant for jerseys, but...who gives a sh!t? That's nitpicking for the sake of nitpicking. 99% of people wouldn't notice at all and it's just sh!tting on a cool thing for no reason. 

I don’t agree that giving the #4 overall a jersey you can buy at Dick’s is a cool moment. It’s lame. There’s a tradition that wasn’t carried out and I like that tradition. 

Just as you don’t give a sh!t, I don’t give a sh!t that you don’t give a sh!t. 

• Like 1

I'm okay with this pick. I always liked Cory Stillman as a player - he was a great center and a good two-way forward. Insanely awesome at faceoff's and a pretty good penalty killer too. If his son is anything close to that, this should be a nice pick 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Quint has to sign a new contract this summer. It should be interesting to see what he goes for in term of contract and see if he's trying up to his UFA year  lol

*Quinn*

he’s not a shark hunter lol