Jump to content

Who do you want at #4OA? *It's Luke! *


Nicomo
 Share

Who do you want at #4?  

50 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you want at #4?

    • Luke Hughes
    • Brandt Clarke
    • William Eklund
    • Matthew Beniers
    • Simon Edvinsson
      0
    • Other
      0


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

Luke put on a replica Jack Hughes jersey instead of an actual jersey.

 

Just now, Nicomo said:

Luke put on one Jack’s jerseys that the family already had, and Mfitz thought it was lame because it was a replica. 

Yeah, I can be critical of a lot of things, but I don't see the harm in that one bit.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

Luke put on a replica Jack Hughes jersey instead of an actual jersey.

Yup. A Fanatics replica, which are pieces of sh!t. They could’ve given him a real jersey. The top teams always prepare a few jerseys for their top guys. They could’ve done that and spent $10 on postage to get the kid a real jersey. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Devil Dan 56 said:

Luke wore a Jack Hughes jersey after he got picked that Jack probably had laying around. I thought it was kinda cool but some people didn't like it

It is kind of neat indeed - the dude is his brother and it's not often that brothers get to play together or are drafted by the same team. I don't really see how people wouldn't get that. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

It is kind of neat indeed - the dude is his brother and it's not often that brothers get to play together or are drafted by the same team. I don't really see how people wouldn't get that. 

So give him Jack’s game jersey, not a piece of garbage replica. It’s bush league. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Yup. A Fanatics replica, which are pieces of sh!t. They could’ve given him a real jersey. The top teams always prepare a few jerseys for their top guys. They could’ve done that and spent $10 on postage to get the kid a real jersey. 

Not for nothing, and I respect the hell out of the fact that you're not only a diehard fan of the team in general, but also that you have a penchant for jerseys, but...who gives a sh!t? That's nitpicking for the sake of nitpicking. 99% of people wouldn't notice at all and it's just sh!tting on a cool thing for no reason. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Nicomo said:

What a dumb take. Barkov, Laine, Heiskanen, Aho, Teräväinen…

Also just flat wrong

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

 

Idk how I feel about this pick given what else was left on the board. I guess they liked the size.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Not for nothing, and I respect the hell out of the fact that you're not only a diehard fan of the team in general, but also that you have a penchant for jerseys, but...who gives a sh!t? That's nitpicking for the sake of nitpicking. 99% of people wouldn't notice at all and it's just sh!tting on a cool thing for no reason. 

I don’t agree that giving the #4 overall a jersey you can buy at Dick’s is a cool moment. It’s lame. There’s a tradition that wasn’t carried out and I like that tradition. 

Just as you don’t give a sh!t, I don’t give a sh!t that you don’t give a sh!t. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm okay with this pick. I always liked Cory Stillman as a player - he was a great center and a good two-way forward. Insanely awesome at faceoff's and a pretty good penalty killer too. If his son is anything close to that, this should be a nice pick 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Quint has to sign a new contract this summer. It should be interesting to see what he goes for in term of contract and see if he's trying up to his UFA year  lol

*Quinn*

he’s not a shark hunter lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.