gdt: round 2 onwards. 11am ET

DevilMinder

so many teams trading down. I assume this year is such a crapshoot that team doesn't see that much value in late rounds.

I guess we could start seeing trades involving 2022 picks but i certainly wouldn't trade next year's first round pick without a lottery protected with Shane Wright 

It's clear Seattle, Buffalo and Arizona are gearing for a lottery pick

Edited by SterioDesign

59 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Carolina trading down AGAIN?

What's their goal? have 16 7th round picks?

They must've been scouting unranked goals and discovered a bunch of gems with low-elite potential.

I do this all the time in NHL Be a GM, seems like a solid plan to me.

4 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

Salminen was ranked #41 in the Hockey News and best case comparable was listed as Tomas Hertl

So Luke’s comparable is Chabot and Heiskanen, and this Finnish kid’s is Hertl, I probably saw someone on here mention it already, but who’s supposed to be Stillman’s?

6 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

So Luke’s comparable is Chabot and Heiskanen, and this Finnish kid’s is Hertl, I probably saw someone on here mention it already, but who’s supposed to be Stillman’s?

Actually, Luke’s is Erik Karlsson according to the Hockey News.    Stillman didn’t have one because they only do the longer profiles for the top 2 rounds or top 64.  Stillman was 65😂

Edited by Lateralous
  • Angry 1

48 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

@GuadanaI want the scouting report on our new Finn!!!

He is interesting guy as a pick in vacuum. But we will be waiting for him for a very long time. I can't say that I don't like the choice, although I had other guys for this choice. For a pick in the third round, a long-range good prospect. I don't mind. But we need to take right-wing defenders. But we don't take them. For the second year in a row. This is a problem.

I will write more about Finn later. As well as for the draft as a whole. Unfortunately, I just joined the draft.

Edited by Guadana