official off topic thread

pumpkin cutter

38 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

'MERICA!

The only difference in Canada would be the addition of maple syrup. 

3 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

https://torontosun.com/news/world/sean-of-the-dead-ex-nhl-star-avery-kicked-to-curb-by-model-wife
I guess there is (was) someone for everyone.  I’d have to question her credibility as a person, what could she have been thinking?

I mean yeah, it’s definitely questionable to marry and have children with Sean Avery. 

4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

The only difference in Canada would be the addition of maple syrup. 

I mean yeah, it’s definitely questionable to marry and have children with Sean Avery. 

Actually this just happened an hour from where i live hahaha

https://globalnews.ca/news/9009472/nb-rcmp-highway-attack-chainsaw/?fbclid=IwAR2n1iVFfms41m7bD_D5yrausVcLosOuq9lzXRH_ldSGTCo3BhMDTLA-hG0

14 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

"Crazy guy with a chainsaw" has you written all over it, to anyone who has seen your horror memorabilia display anyway lol. 

21 hours ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Anyone else really excited for House of the Dragon? The source material read like a textbook but I'm such a nerd for that kinda stuff so I'm excited to see how they put it into action. And in this case, unlike Game of Thrones, the source material is actually a FINISHED book with clear outcomes. 

I cannot wait. I want as many of the rumored spin-offs as possible. 

4 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

A not safe for life warning, apparently he's in a coma now. Absolutely insane... 

I honestly can’t see how that wouldn’t be lethal for the guy that was hit right in the head. Very sad. 

It is (checks calendar) July 31st, I dont understand why some of you are getting so worked up and flooding my inbox with reported messages. Sterio and MB3...do we really need to do this again? Each time it gets easier for me to just add a few months.

27 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

It is (checks calendar) July 31st, I dont understand why some of you are getting so worked up and flooding my inbox with reported messages. Sterio and MB3...do we really need to do this again? Each time it gets easier for me to just add a few months.

Aside from one of MB3s trademark insults, the entire debate was about hockey. People are reporting posts about hockey? What a bunch of Karens.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

Can you share with me what the reports are?

This is pretty vague.

Edited by SterioDesign

19 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

Just saw a humming bird attack a woodpecker that was at my humming bird feeder. Probably the coolest thing I’ve seen in a while. 

I’m reporting the hummingbird for violence and you for saying humming and pecker. And bird. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, MB3 said:

I feel honored to be someone who was both doxxed and threatened. 

also in 2008 someone sent me a picture of their wiener. that was weird.

Yeah sorry about that.  Looking back, I definitely read that situation wrong.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, MB3 said:

I feel honored to be someone who was both doxxed and threatened. 

also in 2008 someone sent me a picture of their wiener. that was weird.

1 hour ago, Crisis said:

Yeah sorry about that.  Looking back, I definitely read that situation wrong.

Probably, we didn’t have Taylor Hall until 2016.

Edited by mfitz804
I’m old.