official off topic thread.

pumpkin cutter

7 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Well they say dogs are good judges of character and he clearly knows you well enough to judge ya lol

I think he squinted from the flash, but he does look very disapproving. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Yes but not as much as actual rappers

I have no idea what this is in reference to? Have a bunch of famous rappers died recently?

It’s also not really something that needs to be compared, but James Caan, Ray Liotta, Tony Sirico, and now Paul Sorvino is quite a blow in a matter of months to one specific sub-genre. 

I kind of want De Niro and Pesci to lock themselves in a bubble for the rest of 2022. 

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Well they say dogs are good judges of character and he clearly knows you well enough to judge ya lol

Maybe he doesn’t like dad jokes? :P

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I have no idea what this is in reference to? Have a bunch of famous rappers died recently?

It’s also not really something that needs to be compared, but James Caan, Ray Liotta, Tony Sirico, and now Paul Sorvino is quite a blow in a matter of months to one specific sub-genre. 

I kind of want De Niro and Pesci to lock themselves in a bubble for the rest of 2022. 

Yes.

I mean, i'm a movie guy so i highly respect all those guys. James Caan was the best rollerballer in the world.

I was not comparing in order to take away anything from those guys but rather acknowledge that they all lived long successful lives playing guys getting gun down in movies.

While a bunch of actual rappers have been gunned down in real life quite a bit recently. It was already a thing then a few days ago another one taunted his haters on social media giving his location and he got shot literally minutes later. 

But yeah, i'd put everyone that worked for Scorsese on a watch list right now.

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

Yes.

I mean, i'm a movie guy so i highly respect all those guys. James Caan was the best rollerballer in the world.

I was not comparing in order to take away anything from those guys but rather acknowledge that they all lived long successful lives playing guys getting gun down in movies.

While a bunch of actual rappers have been gunned down in real life quite a bit recently. It was already a thing then a few days ago another one taunted his haters on social media giving his location and he got shot literally minutes later. 

But yeah, i'd put everyone that worked for Scorsese on a watch list right now.

I think rappers are always going to get shot because that’s the lifestyle they lead. These guys are actors, some of them old, so it’s not really a shock, but it still kind of is. 

Unless I’m completely out of touch, the rappers being shot lately are not of the same level of fame as these guys. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I think rappers are always going to get shot because that’s the lifestyle they lead. These guys are actors, some of them old, so it’s not really a shock, but it still kind of is. 

Unless I’m completely out of touch, the rappers being shot lately are not of the same level of fame as these guys. 

Not to mention that so many actors become frozen in time, due to when their best-known work was released.  Paul Sorvino obviously worked extensively through the years, but many know him from Goodfellas...guy was younger than I am now when he played that role (back in 1990).  You see that he was 83 when he passed and you think "How the hell did he get to be 83 years old?!"  

6 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

For sure. For the record im really bummed out those actors died and while it's terrible when anyone die, i don't really care about rap music or wtv so it has no impact on me. I was just pointing out that this "genre" is really rough, they get shot fo realz, while the actors we idolized for playing those roles had long successful lives 

38 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

'MERICA!

The only difference in Canada would be the addition of maple syrup. 

3 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

https://torontosun.com/news/world/sean-of-the-dead-ex-nhl-star-avery-kicked-to-curb-by-model-wife
I guess there is (was) someone for everyone.  I’d have to question her credibility as a person, what could she have been thinking?

I mean yeah, it’s definitely questionable to marry and have children with Sean Avery. 

4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

The only difference in Canada would be the addition of maple syrup. 

I mean yeah, it’s definitely questionable to marry and have children with Sean Avery. 

Actually this just happened an hour from where i live hahaha

https://globalnews.ca/news/9009472/nb-rcmp-highway-attack-chainsaw/?fbclid=IwAR2n1iVFfms41m7bD_D5yrausVcLosOuq9lzXRH_ldSGTCo3BhMDTLA-hG0

14 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

"Crazy guy with a chainsaw" has you written all over it, to anyone who has seen your horror memorabilia display anyway lol. 

Anyone else really excited for House of the Dragon? The source material read like a textbook but I'm such a nerd for that kinda stuff so I'm excited to see how they put it into action. And in this case, unlike Game of Thrones, the source material is actually a FINISHED book with clear outcomes. 

1 hour ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Anyone else really excited for House of the Dragon? The source material read like a textbook but I'm such a nerd for that kinda stuff so I'm excited to see how they put it into action. And in this case, unlike Game of Thrones, the source material is actually a FINISHED book with clear outcomes. 

stoked. i hated the book, i felt like i needed to take notes and highlight things. but god I need some new thrones injected into my veins. 

21 hours ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

I cannot wait. I want as many of the rumored spin-offs as possible. 

4 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

A not safe for life warning, apparently he's in a coma now. Absolutely insane... 

I honestly can’t see how that wouldn’t be lethal for the guy that was hit right in the head. Very sad. 

Posted (edited)

Ric flairs last match is tonight. Yes he’s still alive and yes it’s going to be horrible. 

wanna get hyped watch this

by the time most of you see this the match will have already happened. let's hope he is still alive. 

Edited by pumpkin cutter

It is (checks calendar) July 31st, I dont understand why some of you are getting so worked up and flooding my inbox with reported messages. Sterio and MB3...do we really need to do this again? Each time it gets easier for me to just add a few months.

27 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

It is (checks calendar) July 31st, I dont understand why some of you are getting so worked up and flooding my inbox with reported messages. Sterio and MB3...do we really need to do this again? Each time it gets easier for me to just add a few months.

Aside from one of MB3s trademark insults, the entire debate was about hockey. People are reporting posts about hockey? What a bunch of Karens.

• Like 1