official off topic thread.

pumpkin cutter

1 hour ago, pumpkin cutter said:

wanna rip a marijuana cigarette and listen to

gettin used to bein a weed head. 420 baby. 

I don’t smoke but my freshman year of college, my band got banned from playing on campus for playing “Date Rape” at an event after one of the school’s athletes was accused of date rape, causing a near riot. How rock n roll is that?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I don’t smoke but my freshman year of college, my band got banned from playing on campus for playing “Date Rape” at an event after one of the school’s athletes was accused of date rape, causing a near riot. How rock n roll is that?

it's legal now. let's rip! 

please send me your band songs. 

16 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

it's legal now. let's rip! 

please send me your band songs. 

The only recordings I have are of a later iteration when we went full 90’s alternative. I;seem to have lost access to my SoundCloud account, looks like I will need to upload them again. 

24 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

That’s

when

things

got 

out

of

con

trol

6 hours ago, pumpkin cutter said:

@mfitz804 

Anyone here went to Punk In Drublic today in Asbury Park actually?

Face to Face played along NOFX and The Descendents. Amazing Lineup.

I actually hung out with them a bit earlier this summer in Quebec, they also played a show with NOFX there. To watch them play, i went on Scott Shifflett's side and just starred at him the whole show cause man. He's one of the best bass player in punk rock. he's incredible. Here's a quick video

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 2

Actually talking about the Shiffletts... a buddy of mine who use to play in The Ataris and other bands has an awesome podcast called That Time On Tour and he interviews some really really cool people in the music industry and i've been working on a design for his new band (with Matt Riddle on bass (No Use For a Name and Face To face). And I sponsored his last episode with Chris Shifflett from Foo Fighters (and No Use For a Name back in the days) so that's fvcking awesome. 

Maybe this would interest some of you guys 

https://www.soundtalentmedia.com/show/that-one-time-on-tour/chris-shiflett-foo-fighters/

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Well I was still able to search it and find them. Here’s one. Your boy wrote all the music and played guitar.

I like it a lot. It definitely would have fit in with what was on the radio in the early to mid 90’s before Britney and Backstreet Boys style pop music took over the air  waves. I got a Mudhoney, Toadies, early Foo Fighters feel from it  

And there’s nothing quite like performing in front of a crowd. It’s really cool seeing some of the talent of the people on NJDevs. 

Edited by Devil Dan 56