Jump to content

official off topic thread.


pumpkin cutter
 Share

Recommended Posts

It was pretty good. I really but really don't like Bella Ramsey as Ellie though. I know Maisie Williams and Kaitlyn Dever both auditioned for the role and they both look a lot more like the Ellie we know and they are both fantastic actresses that would have been amazing in the role i'm sure.

ellie-castings.thumb.webp.6833de32cda1c952389e90bab47cea18.webp

Edited by SterioDesign
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

It was pretty good. I really but really don't like Bella Ramsey as Ellie though. I know Maisie Williams and Kaitlyn Dever both auditioned for the role and they both look a lot more like the Ellie we know and they are both fantastic actresses that would have been amazing in the role i'm sure.

ellie-castings.thumb.webp.6833de32cda1c952389e90bab47cea18.webp

Who cares? They literally changed Joel’s race and nobody is saying a word about that lol. 

The showrunner who made this also made Chernobyl - which is easily one the best miniseries ever made. I’m sure they casted the actress they felt was the most right for the part, not just the one that looked the most like her digital counterpart. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nicomo said:

Who cares? They literally changed Joel’s race and nobody is saying a word about that lol. 

The showrunner who made this also made Chernobyl - which is easily one the best miniseries ever made. I’m sure they casted the actress they felt was the most right for the part, not just the one that looked the most like her digital counterpart. 

Well i care since i brought it up lol And you're really not paying attention if you think nobody said a word about Pedro Pascal as Joel lol There was a whole backlash about his beard. There was a HUGE backlash when both casting were announced. Not saying they were right or wrong. But to say nobody said anything about it is pretty ignorant

I don't mind Pedro as Joel even if he doesn't look that much like what we know cause i love that actor a lot and know he can deliver an amazing performance. I never liked Bella in any of her roles that i've seen. She's like kristen stewart, she has like one expression on her face and that's about all she has to offer. And i cheered when she was killed in Game of Thrones lol And i loved Maisie Williams in everything i've seen her in and Kaitlyn was great in Booksmart. So it's not just about the look,  but if you're gonna cast someone that doesn't look the part at least make sure she's going to deliver one hell of a performance and from what i've seen from that actress i don't see it. i straight up prefer the other 2 actresses by a mile.

 

Edited by SterioDesign
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

I never liked Bella in any of her roles that i've seen. She's like kristen stewart, she has like one expression on her face and that's about all she has to offer.

Kristin Stewart is a fantastic actress. Crimes of the Future, Spencer, Underwater, Into the Wild, Panic Room…

Try watching her in something other than Twilight lol. Do you think Robert Pattinson is no good, too? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Kristin Stewart is a fantastic actress. Crimes of the Future, Spencer, Underwater, Into the Wild, Panic Room…

Try watching her in something other than Twilight lol. Do you think Robert Pattinson is no good, too? 

I never watched Twilight and watched all those movies except Spencer lol. I LOVED Underwater. And i do like Robert Pattinson.

I like Kristin Stewart in some parts but she still doesn't have a huge range in her facial expressions. She can't deliver nuances like many good actors with just her face/expression (actually Pedro Pascal is a good example)

I mean, i'm a huge fan of Arnold and Van Damme and it's not like they are fantastic actors either, what they do just... work for the roles they play but i'd never say that they are very well rounded actors lol Arnold was an amazing T-800 precisely cause it worked with his stiff acting at the time haha

I just dont like Bella at all. If you like her well good.

Edited by SterioDesign
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Kristin Stewart is a fantastic actress. Crimes of the Future, Spencer, Underwater, Into the Wild, Panic Room…

Try watching her in something other than Twilight lol. Do you think Robert Pattinson is no good, too? 

Thought she was excellent in Spencer.  Funny, in Panic Room I initially wasn't sure if she was a boy or a girl...she was quite androgynous when she was younger.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.