Jump to content

Devils sign Tomas Tatar 2y/$9m


MB3
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I think her eyebrows are funny personally, and I can't get past that. 

And now that you pointed that out…you have company!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

oh f off guava. jk russian women#1

We have a stupid fashion to increase the lips and quite a lot of beautiful women spoil their faces. It really upsets me. Many women also lack a taste for solving the shape of eyebrows.

The reverse side of Slavic appearance is that men are not very attractive on average.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, pumpkin cutter said:

lets not be pervs. leave that to hfboards. 

I posted a picture of Tatar's dog and his gf then made a comment about the dog. At most we see her face? Not like it's her bending over at the beach with the dog or something.

How in hell is this pervert? are you a nun or something? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

I posted a picture of Tatar's dog and his gf then made a comment about the dog. At most we see her face? Not like it's her bending over at the beach with the dog or something.

How in hell is this pervert? are you a nun or something? 

Yes,I am perv police. Let’s keep it on topic. 
 

Tatar is ok player. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

He should get him a warm coat, I hear it’s cold in Utica. 

is boqvist just your next “this 22 year old will never amount to anything” guy?

god damnit do i have to become a boqvist stan???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

He should get him a warm coat, I hear it’s cold in Utica. 

I presume you’re somewhat kidding but on the topic of Boqvist - he looked really good the latter half of the season. I think he’s already an NHL player and a good bottom-6 player at that. He could very well be the guy that can play all situations, takes over Zajac’s role.

Edited by devlman
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MB3 said:

is boqvist just your next “this 22 year old will never amount to anything” guy?

god damnit do i have to become a boqvist stan???

 

16 minutes ago, devlman said:

I presume you’re somewhat kidding but on the topic of Boqvist - he looked really good the latter half of the season. I think he’s already an NHL player and a good bottom-6 player at that. He could very well be the guy that can play all situations, takes over Zajac’s role.

I am somewhat kidding. Somewhat. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Or 90. 

Touche

1 hour ago, SterioDesign said:

If i'm Jesper i'm asking Tomas if his wife has a younger sister

I bet Coleman's wife got asked that a million times.

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

We can definitely make that happen. 

 

6F4037FB-14FB-43BB-B0BF-F486D9C64373.jpeg

75253002-84FC-4245-900F-821A3E5B1BE0.jpeg

Oh Jesus.  Just when I thought the "almost" rhetoric was done, we have its ugly cousin, "somewhat".  

Are "possibly" and "perhaps" on deck? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Oh Jesus.  Just when I thought the "almost" rhetoric was done, we have its ugly cousin, "somewhat".  

Are "possibly" and "perhaps" on deck? 

If you want to reserve those, just post a picture of yourself and I’ll assign you one. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

tomas handles himself well with interviews. seems like a great guy. cross fingers this works out for once.

If he doesn’t have a youth hockey initiative called the Tatar Tots he is doing things wrong. 

3 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

i wanna see this video fitz is sendin out to agents about nj. 

I want it to be filled with all of the “it’s so close to NY but doesn’t smell like pee” rhetoric from this site lol. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.