Devils sign Tomas Tatar 2y/$9m

MB3

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

If he doesn’t have a youth hockey initiative called the Tatar Tots he is doing things wrong. 

I want it to be filled with all of the “it’s so close to NY but doesn’t smell like pee” rhetoric from this site lol. 

like nyc, minus the piss smell. that alone is worth it. 

• Like 2

Fitz should just get Kevin Smith to direct a "Come to Jersey" pitch video. He's a huuuuuuuuuge Devils fan.

Smith himself could narrate it, he's amazing and LOVES to talk. You don't like a movie, then hear him talk about said movie, then you kind of like the movie lol 

• Like 2

Just now, SterioDesign said:

Fitz should just get Kevin Smith to direct a "Come to Jersey" pitch video. He's a huuuuuuuuuge Devils fan.

Smith himself could narrate it, he's amazing and LOVES to talk. You don't like a movie, then hear him talk about said movie, then you kind of like the movie lol 

I feel bad for him over the whole He-Man fiasco. I haven’t even watched it so I have no opinion one way or the other, but man have people just been straight up eviscerating him since it came out. 

Just now, Nicomo said:

I feel bad for him over the whole He-Man fiasco. I haven’t even watched it so I have no opinion one way or the other, but man have people just been straight up eviscerating him since it came out. 

Yeah I don't care about He-Man and i love him so i don't care that much. But I understand why fans are so upset at him. He must have known it was coming when he made that decision. He's not the first one doing it and it basically never works.

25 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

I find it hilarious that fvcking grown-ass men are getting pissed off at Kevin Smith for the Masters of the Universe reboot

You're literally middle-aged men bitching about the canon of a cartoon about a muscular man in a speedo who's friends with a green skeleton

" Excellent "

Edited by EdgeControl

10 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I was in Target today and they are selling He-Man toys exactly like the ones I had when I was a kid. Even very similar packaging. Was like being in a time warp. 

That’s awesome. I had all the action figures. Had a He-Man sleeping bag too lol.

11 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

Yeah I don't care about He-Man and i love him so i don't care that much. But I understand why fans are so upset at him. He must have known it was coming when he made that decision. He's not the first one doing it and it basically never works.

I’ve heard he’s getting flack for He-Man, but I haven’t checked out the reboot. What are people so upset about?

1 hour ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

I find it hilarious that fvcking grown-ass men are getting pissed off at Kevin Smith for the Masters of the Universe reboot.

You're literally middle-aged men bitching about the canon of a cartoon about a muscular man in a speedo who's friends with a green skeleton

I find that hilarious with most "ruined my childhood" arguments. 

1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

That’s awesome. I had all the action figures. Had a He-Man sleeping bag too lol.

I also had the sleeping bag! Holy sh! Lt I had forgotten all about it but I can literally picture the graphics on it in my head now. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

I’ve heard he’s getting flack for He-Man, but I haven’t checked out the reboot. What are people so upset about?

Spoilers lol:

watched it and read the hate. He-man, and skeletor, both die in the first episode and he-man's sword is destroyed. Then the series is lead by a female character with a hipster/lesbian looking haircut and a black woman sidekick, possible girlfriend vibes. And then evil-lynn turns good to join them in a mostly female group to basically retrieve he-man's sword. Last episode he-man and skeleton are both revived and he-man's sword is retrieved. He-man dies again. I don't really remember how it ends after that tbh. Evil-lynn turned bad again and skeletor won I think?

So the majority of the hate is killing he-man (which makes sense why the show is called masters of the universe and not he-man) and using a female lesbian looking lead. So conservatives see it as a continuation of progressives pushing for more inclusive lifestyles 🤷🏻

Also the trailer came out showing mostly he-man to sell the show, and after initial flack before the show came out Kevin Smith told everyone that the show would not be that progressive agenda that conservatives hate, which is exactly what they feel it ended up being.

(Basically how everyone on this board felt when Parise said not to worry about him signing elsewhere and then signing elsewhere)

Edited by Max20Characters