The New Jersey Devils 2021-22 Regular Season Thread

mfitz804

11 minutes ago, jagknife said:

well, let’s go NHL, suspend him already.

Yeah he’s pretty much earned one at this point.  Would love to see him, nASS, and Wrecky all strapped to a rocket and launched into the sun, like NOW.  Feel a bit sorry for the sun though.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 3

Just now, Devil Dan 56 said:

I hope he gets a long suspension. It’ll probably only be a couple of games but it needs to stop. This is way beyond “whoops I didn’t mean to trip him” territory. It’s getting into intent to injure territory. 

Is this what happens when some people can’t hockey anymore?  You just go full POS? 

• Like 1

it's reached a point of reflecting terribly on the org imo because they continue to allow it.  Sit him for a game or three.  Be bold if you really want to show respect and publically say there's a little bit of a pattern here and we just can't have that happen in the game and risk injuries etc.  Or say he's sore (wink wink) and we expect him back in a couple games, either way send a message to the prick that enough is enough. 

I suspect neither will happen, the team will continue to accept it and he will continue to do it. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

It’s really awful. It’s like he realized his game wasn’t coming back so he just decided to do this garbage. 

If the NHL doesn’t come down on him I’m at a complete loss.

And I don’t ever want to hear again about how hard he works or what a swell guy he is the locker room.  Seriously, fvck him.  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

21 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

And I don’t ever want to hear again about how hard he works or what a swell guy he is the locker room.  Seriously, fvck him.  

I was one of his biggest defenders but I have no patience for intentionally dirty play. There’s a difference between playing with an edge like traditional “pests” and being deliberately dirty. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I mean really, it’s honestly ridiculous at this point. I don’t know that he’s out there trying to hurt anyone, but he is certainly disregarding the risk of that happening. 

This is after Ruff said publicly that it’s unacceptable and needs to stop. Subban just doesn’t listen. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Sorry about being at a complete loss CR.

Completely agree on the seriously fvck him.

Smh GIF

Is the problem with this team that it is lacking senior leadership or veteran prescense on the ice and in the lockeroom? When you have the second oldest player and a supposed leader skating around tripping people up on purpose, what the fvck does that say about the attitude of the team? What sort of example is that!!

Edited by Chimaira_Devil_#9

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I can't believe we are just now, in 2021, learning that Subban likes to trip people. I wish someone would have said something before we got him. 

I just can’t believe the frequency of his slew-footing this season.  It’s almost like he’s friggin’ DARING the league to do more than fine him.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I just can’t believe the frequency of his slew-footing this season.  It’s almost like he’s friggin’ DARING the league to do more than fine him.  

Exactly, it’s not like he didn’t get fined the last time. He just doesn’t give a crap. To be fair, I missed that one last night. But it could’ve been but I was too busy complaining about the quality of the Hulu broadcast.Exactly, it’s not like he didn’t get fined the last time. He just doesn’t give a crap. 

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

He’s also daring someone to kick the sh!t out of him.

And I’m surprised that hasn’t happened yet.  If anything I feel kinda bad for any Devils who feel like they have to stick up for a teammate, and get sucked into a brawl.

This is a fvcking problem…someone within this organization needs to straighten him out.  Or at least let him know this crap won’t be tolerated anymore.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

It’s really awful. It’s like he realized his game wasn’t coming back so he just decided to do this garbage. 

3 hours ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I was one of his biggest defenders but I have no patience for intentionally dirty play. There’s a difference between playing with an edge like traditional “pests” and being deliberately dirty. 

2 hours ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Is the problem with this team that it is lacking senior leadership or veteran prescense on the ice and in the lockeroom? When you have the second oldest player and a supposed leader skating around tripping people up on purpose, what the fvck does that say about the attitude of the team? What sort of example is that!!

1 hour ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

And I’m surprised that hasn’t happened yet.  If anything I feel kinda bad for any Devils who feel like they have to stick up for a teammate, and get sucked into a brawl.

This is a fvcking problem…someone within this organization needs to straighten him out.  Or at least let him know this crap won’t be tolerated anymore.  

3 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

This is after Ruff said publicly that it’s unacceptable and needs to stop. Subban just doesn’t listen. 

I mean at this point. What i've been saying for years. Is it starting to sink in? Subban has been doing this sh!t his whole career. It's absolutely nothing new.

When i say that coaches and teammates kept calling him out that's exactly what im saying. It's not Canadian media making sh!t up. I've seen with my own eyes, all of this happen and Markov and countless coaches calling him out CONSTANTLY about sh!t he just keep doing he shouldnt, that its sh!t like this, risky players or wtv. He's been warned and warned and warned a million time about so much stuff and he simply doesn't ever learn. There's a reason he got traded twice even though he appears to be a good player on highlights. 

Edited by SterioDesign

6 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

I mean at this point. What i've been saying for years. Is it starting to sink in? Subban has been doing this sh!t his whole career. It's absolutely nothing new.

When i say that coaches and teammates kept calling him out that's exactly what im saying. It's not Canadian media making sh!t up. I've seen with my own eyes, all of this happen and Markov and countless coaches calling him out CONSTANTLY about sh!t he just keep doing he shouldnt, that its sh!t like this, risky players or wtv. He's been warned and warned and warned a million time about so much stuff and he simply doesn't ever learn. There's a reason he got traded twice even though he appears to be a good player on highlights. 

It’s news to me…