The New Jersey Devils 2021-22 Regular Season Thread

mfitz804

Since anecdotal evidence is everyone's favorite evidence, I figured I'd share -- after the funeral two weeks ago for my grandfather, unsurprisingly a few families had COVID (I was lucky enough to avoid it). Everyone is doing mostly fine, ironically enough all of them had gotten the previous strain. Unfortunately, we're on pins and needles to see if Uncle Unvaccinated is going to be released from the hospital. He (luckily) has avoided the ventilator so far, but he's described this as "an unimaginable hell". 

He's the only person in my family unvaccinated. He had COVID last year, and has been very vocal sharing memes on facebook about how stupid you are if you get the vaccination, how embarrassed he was that his wife and kids all got vaccinated, all that nonsense. I love him and I wish him a speedy recovery but, man, who coulda seen that one coming? 

Just now, SterioDesign said:

@devlman Where are you? Why are not you asking him to "Please review forum rules?"

Moreover, why does nobody call anyone else names and then block them when they suggest following the forum rules? Is that just for me? Lol. 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Moreover, why does nobody call anyone else names and then block them when they suggest following the forum rules? Is that just for me? Lol. 

Basic double standards lol In general actions are irrelevant, it's all about how you feel about the result of the action. When things fit your narrative or to go your advantage. People tend to let it slide. Only when it's inconvenient to them that they want something done about it.

In hockey it's like when a ref misses a call on your team, you let that slide and forget about it literally seconds later. But at the second one call goes against you that you don't agree with. Now the refs are sh!t haha

Or it's like... if you're single and someone is hitting on you at the bar or sliding in your DM. That person will only be annoying and creepy IF you don't find them attractive lol

40 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Or it's like... if you're single and someone is hitting on you at the bar or sliding in your DM. That person will only be annoying and creepy IF you don't find them attractive lol

Aww dude I'm sure the right girl is out there for you :(

52 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

ur a poopy head

lmao gottem

26 minutes ago, MB3 said:

but if i block you everything will be very confusing to read.

How could it be more confusing than my actual posts???

On 1/13/2022 at 8:21 AM, MB3 said:

Since anecdotal evidence is everyone's favorite evidence, I figured I'd share -- after the funeral two weeks ago for my grandfather, unsurprisingly a few families had COVID (I was lucky enough to avoid it). Everyone is doing mostly fine, ironically enough all of them had gotten the previous strain. Unfortunately, we're on pins and needles to see if Uncle Unvaccinated is going to be released from the hospital. He (luckily) has avoided the ventilator so far, but he's described this as "an unimaginable hell". 

He's the only person in my family unvaccinated. He had COVID last year, and has been very vocal sharing memes on facebook about how stupid you are if you get the vaccination, how embarrassed he was that his wife and kids all got vaccinated, all that nonsense. I love him and I wish him a speedy recovery but, man, who coulda seen that one coming? 

Man, that was only one of his convictions. We have different opinions about millioms of things. I`m trully sorry about his death. 

Btw I`v got my first shot two days ago(I was working in home and was too lazy to get shot before). Dont feel the chip in my hand.

26 minutes ago, Guadana said:

Man, that was only one of his convictions. We have different opinions about millioms of things. I`m trully sorry about his death. 

Btw I`v got my first shot two days ago(I was working in home and was too lazy to get shot before). Dont feel the chip in my hand.

That means its working!!

3 hours ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Maybe devlman has you all blocked 🤣

Yeaahhh haha i think we all know that's not the case :P Not that it's impossible that someone would want to block me, MB30 or Mfitz lol we deserve that. But it's pretty clear whats going on there haha

13 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Yeaahhh haha i think we all know that's not the case :P Not that it's impossible that someone would want to block me, MB30 or Mfitz lol we deserve that. But it's pretty clear whats going on there haha

Speak for yourself, my content is delightful. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Just like cakes. But too much cakes is not for your long-term health. Same thing.

is too much cake the reason girls think you’re creepy when you try to pick them up at a bar? 

(all of the jokes are coming full circle!!!!! ahhhh!!!!)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MB3 said:

is too much cake the reason girls think you’re creepy when you try to pick them up at a bar? 

Imagine when he’s successful and he brings them back to his lair of slasher movie memorabilia. 

22 minutes ago, MB3 said:

haha while i'm sure i can appear creepy. Hell i have Chucky dolls laying around my house. To be honest in this case its the other way around. It's me finding girls creepy lolol

Honestly there's a few but specifically this random girl who added me on fb like a year ago. Not to be mean but she's probably the ugliest girl you can imagine. And she's constantly messaging me asking to hang out or asking if i could drive her to wtv place she needs to go. Like all the time lol wtv. I'd never message someone i never talked to in real life or hung out with asking them to drive me somewhere lol Once she even asked me if i could drive her to st-john (for like an hour then come back)... that's like a 3 hours drive lol like wtf lol  I always say no obviously, yet she keep asking

If she was pretty though. i would have 100% said yes though. Fact.

Edited by SterioDesign

1 hour ago, SterioDesign said:

Your Covid tangent was way more off topic and concerning vaccine pros/cons than others’ usually are. Most people just discuss their personal state of things. I dunno, don’t listen to me, knock yourself out have at it lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, devlman said:

Your Covid tangent was way more off topic and concerning vaccine pros/cons than others’ usually are. Most people just discuss their personal state of things. I dunno, don’t listen to me, knock yourself out have at it lol

It was rather about defending Blackwood than making a covid post. People attacked him for months and kept calling him names and making up his personal intentions based on a false premise that's now been proven wrong. I don't care what the subject was. It's a sh!tty thing to do and should be called out. 

3 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

haha while i'm sure i can appear creepy. Hell i have Chucky dolls laying around my house. To be honest in this case its the other way around. It's me finding girls creepy lolol

Honestly there's a few but specifically this random girl who added me on fb like a year ago. Not to be mean but she's probably the ugliest girl you can imagine. And she's constantly messaging me asking to hang out or asking if i could drive her to wtv place she needs to go. Like all the time lol wtv. I'd never message someone i never talked to in real life or hung out with asking them to drive me somewhere lol Once she even asked me if i could drive her to st-john (for like an hour then come back)... that's like a 3 hours drive lol like wtf lol  I always say no obviously, yet she keep asking

If she was pretty though. i would have 100% said yes though. Fact.

i’m gonna catfish the sh!t outta you one day