Jump to content

The New Jersey Devils 2021-22 Regular Season Thread


mfitz804
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, SterioDesign said:

Well you better use good pictures if you want a ride

@MB3, he means you should dress like Freddy Krueger, red and green striped sweater and a fedora and his heart is yours. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

that's not how that works lol

Sure, that’s what you say now in front of everyone, but not when you’re getting catfished. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

50-75% of Severson salary for 1st, Niemela or Amirov. I want Niemela.
Price for Damon is the highest, it’s time if we don’t want to pay him 5.9+. 
And if we trade Severson, we can give Subban 1-2 year deal for a smaller price. 
 

Too bad Smith is playing like he did play, but doesnt have enough points. I did want to trade him last summer and I’m afraid we lost the best timing to trade this body.

Edited by Guadana
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Guadana said:

50-75% of Severson salary for 1st, Niemela or Amirov. I want Niemela.
Price for Damon is the highest, it’s time if we don’t want to pay him 5.9+. 
And if we trade Severson, we can give Subban 1-2 year deal for a smaller price.
 

Too bad Smith is playing like he did play, but doesnt have enough points. I did want to trade him last summer and I’m afraid we lost the best timing to trade this body.

image.gif.79d8831310dd9dd165ccf5f1c472209c.gif

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Subban’s Devils days hopefully end around the deadline at best, and this offseason at worst.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

lets remember subban is a 3rd pairing D man. with 14 pt and a 0 p/m. no prob with a cheap extend.  just pair him with a big who can clear the front of the net, jaros???

its our second pairing that will need help, who will help seigenthaler get the puck exited.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, EdgeControl said:

lets remember subban is a 3rd pairing D man. with 14 pt and a 0 p/m. no prob with a cheap extend.  just pair him with a big who can clear the front of the net, jaros???

its our second pairing that will need help, who will help seigenthaler get the puck exited.

He has 20 PIM. And it honestly should be A LOT more with all the slew foots. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

He has 20 PIM. And it honestly should be A LOT more with all the slew foots. 

That’s my biggest issue with PK, if he’d stop being such a dirty fvckboi, I’d be perfectly okay on a short low cost deal, but he averages a slew foot every 10 game which puts literally everyone else at risk cause he won’t fight for himself.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

He has 20 PIM. And it honestly should be A LOT more with all the slew foots. 

Pretty sure p/m was plus/minus. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Guadana said:

You will like when he goes to taste the market and sign big deal with or without us.

sure, would love for him to tie up a ton of cap space on somebody else's roster. Get something for him at the deadline and move on.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.