NJDevs 2021-22 FHL

aylbert

12, no-man's land.

On 9/14/2021 at 3:36 PM, aylbert said:

I don’t agree with the daily maintenance needed for this league.   It’s a roto league, so if you’re keeping on top of injuries you shouldn’t need to add/drop from waivers daily like you would in a daily H2H league.

Completely disagree.  If you want a chance to win in a large league like this you've gotta pan for gold regularly to try and ride hot streaks from undrafted players.  Hard to find any valuable depth outside of the draft.

Those without multiple top keepers are already starting way behind the curve.

Edited by Devilsfan118

2 minutes ago, NJDEVS1730 said:

NJDefenders trades Kyle Connor and 16th Rd pick to Squirtle Squad for 8th Rd pick.

Squirtle Squad will just need to confirm, and we'll be good to process!

REMINDER!  Tonight is the keeper deadline.    I will then process the keepers tomorrow and adjust for last years traded picks.

• Like 1

Draft picks and keepers have been slotted...  here was the final list.
Any last minute changes to your keepers (like if you didnt do an RFA and decided you wanted to) - or any trades, let me know ASAP and I'll accommodate the best I can.

image.png.06cc85882433a833a99b4151ad5935ce.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aylbert said:

Draft picks and keepers have been slotted...  here was the final list.
Any last minute changes to your keepers (like if you didnt do an RFA and decided you wanted to) - or any trades, let me know ASAP and I'll accommodate the best I can.

image.png.06cc85882433a833a99b4151ad5935ce.png

@aylbert did the Kyle Connor trade go through or not? I still see him on my roster and he's not in Squirtle Squad's keepers above.

2 hours ago, NJDEVS1730 said:

@aylbert did the Kyle Connor trade go through or not? I still see him on my roster and he's not in Squirtle Squad's keepers above.

Yes.   Yahoo doesn't do off-season transactions.     I should have noted the Connor keeper when I posted the keepers.

I did the keepers and assigned them to their draft slots.   After that was completed, I swapped the draft picks and added Kyle Connor.  You can see this reflected in the draft results:

https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/13207/draftresults

• Like 1