Hockeys back! Rookie Camp With Streaming! Sun vs BOS 1pm

DevilMinder

1 minute ago, bobilly45 said:

Did chico really say they should've put tape on the ice to have a trapezoid, before realizing that it wouldn't work and was a dumb idea.

That’s funny. Could make for interesting gameplay. In fact, let’s make all of the lines like 4 inches high off the ice so you have to lift the puck and jump to get from zone to zone. 

18 minutes ago, Guadana said:

Mercer is everywhere. How great we did draft him.

meh meh meh we did draft three picks in first round in this draft. Could draft (pick any name from who is better after the time) over Holtz, 3rd round talent by 20 pick(19 yo defenseman did play first fvckin minutes in KHL yesterday) meh meh meh bad management, bad drafting.

Edited by Guadana

15 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Guadana are you aware you just replied negatively to your own positive comment you posted moments ago? haha

2671e0601faf3b43874e061ff665e3e2.png

you are a part of wide humor\irony culture. this shouldn't shock you

Edited by Guadana

Mercer is our number 1 prospect. This is not surprise but he has good potential. Hope he will our "Rantanen" who will help to one of our center step on the another level. I dont want to bury him in the third line. 
Holtz was good in the first game, if you are not biased. He was good in the second. Good physically, move and find spots for the shots, good passing game. Today he score. Great. I think this will be "Zacha 2.0" story where people will bit_hin on the player who play dependent game. He has potential, he has a shot, he will never be a good 200 foot player, but with great center he has a good chance to be 30+ goal scorer. Hope he will develope into the solid top-6 player because I dont think he has a future as a bottom line player. I didn`t like a pick, but he is a better fit than other  options. 
Foote was good today. The only thing he should work on is his speed. It is a question will he ever fix this part and I can`t imagine how. 

Okhotiuk is very fan and solid defenseman. Walsh is not. Funny thing Wlash has solid chance to play some games in NHL, because we have only 2 years of Severson and only one year of Subban. But on the left side we have Smith, Graves, Bahl, Mukha and Hughes. It is stupid and sad, because Okhotiuk is much much better defenseman and he is younger defenseman.

Edited by Guadana
  • Like 5