Training Camp 2021-22

Devil Dan 56

9 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

According to Ruff, both Zacha and Boqvist are being used as centers. Nico, Hughes, Zacha, Boqvist, McLeod I guess. I’d prefer Zacha on the wing but who knows what will happen after camp

Zacha needs to be on the wing. Enough of this sh!t already. He’s much more productive on the wing.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, MB3 said:

The skeptic in me says that it's Miles Wood. He's been a pretty strong pro-trump supporter on instagram, and I'm not saying 100% of trump supporters are anti-vaxxers, but I only know 3 people who are unvaccinated / held off and they're all very, very outspoken trump supporters. 

Well we all knew Miles Wood wasn’t that bright, but this confirms it.

1 hour ago, MB3 said:

The skeptic in me says that it's Miles Wood. He's been a pretty strong pro-trump supporter on instagram, and I'm not saying 100% of trump supporters are anti-vaxxers, but I only know 3 people who are unvaccinated / held off and they're all very, very outspoken trump supporters. 

We are pro trumpers - full country(obvious reasons), but there are much more pro vax people. You, guys, making wrong decisions time after time.

I will try to make assumption - Bernier. Only because we have to get into Crawford 2.0 story.

Edited by Guadana

Just now, MB3 said:

I literally have no idea what this means.

My attempt:

"Here in Russia a lot of people tend to be pro-Trump but we also take the vaccine seriously.

My assumption would be Bernier, but only because Crawford walking away last year left a bad taste in my mouth and I fear something similar happening."

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

My attempt:

"Here in Russia a lot of people tend to be pro-Trump but we also take the vaccine seriously.

My assumption would be Bernier, but only because Crawford walking away last year left a bad taste in my mouth and I fear something similar happening."

Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent