Training Camp 2021-22

Devil Dan 56

41 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

Holtz with 1 goal and 1 assist today and in the last game of the prospects challenge. I think he’ll start in Utica, but his play in camp has been good.

Thought that all the young guys, Mercer included, looked good but what really surprises me is that Boqvist has basically been MIA. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

That’s not really that surprising to me.

Yeah I think Boqvist is one of those guys who's going to sink down the depth chart and eventually gets thrown into a package for something else; that team's fanbase will say "Hey, this guy was a second-rounder, maybe we've got something here", but he seems like the type who will bounce between the AHL and NHL in the years to come, maybe gets more of a look on a bad team with not much to lose...the way guys like Q and Blandisi sometimes will.  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

50 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Boqvist has been hyped up a bunch here and there but I’ve yet to see much to get excited about. With Zacha staying at 3rd line center for now and McLeod doing a good job as 4th line center, I don’t see Boqvist playing much until it’s time to sub in for injuries. 

Wasn't he a stat-nerd darling?

On 9/24/2021 at 8:38 PM, Satans Hockey said:

It's definitely Blackwood, check out who he follows on Instagram. I would say I'm surprised but I've never found him the least bit intelligent in any of his interviews so I'm not surprised at all. 

I'd throw his ass off the team if he refuses but we have a front office and ownership that doesn't give a sh!t about having any covid protocols in place for fans so we know they won't do anything here either. Lack of spines all around in this organization. 

I'm sorry this happened to you

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DevsMan84 said:

Wasn't he a stat-nerd darling?

He leads the team in expected games without a point. 

Seriously though I don’t remember. I do recall reading that he was a “steal” in the second round a few times. Maybe there’s something there. I just haven’t personally seen anything from him in my own uneducated opinion. 

34 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Seriously though I don’t remember. I do recall reading that he was a “steal” in the second round a few times. 

Maybe someone confused him for his brother.

Speaking of which, why does one brother get “Yesper” as his name and the other is just Adam? It’s unfair to one of them, not sure which. 

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

I see you keep replying to all my posts with a laugh reaction. Not the least bit surprising you're a selfish piece of sh!t. You can go fvck yourself Jim. 

Yeah, I got a laughing reaction from him to my post criticizing Blackwood. After the last year and a half it honestly baffles my mind there’s still so many misinformed, ignorant people when it comes to this topic. It’s unreal. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Yeah, I got a laughing reaction from him to my post criticizing Blackwood. After the last year and a half it honestly baffles my mind there’s still so many misinformed, ignorant people when it comes to this topic. It’s unreal. 

Yep me too. To find sh!t like this funny says a lot about one’s character, but that’s the world we live in, sadly. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Except it's equally ignorant to not know a person's stance or medical condition (what he discussed with his doctor) and start bashing him calling him dumb and jumping to conclusions based on who he follows on social media. And that, many people in here did it.

How 'bout we just wait til we have details? Blackwood had covid at least once and depending on the treatments he got he might have to wait or was recommended not to that the vaccine until wtv. Some monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma treatment require that you wait months before getting a vaccine after that. So to just call him names and bash him cause he's not vaccinated at the moment might be just as ignorant. And certainly unecessary until we have details

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, SterioDesign said:

Except it's equally ignorant to not know a person's stance or medical condition (what he discussed with his doctor) and start bashing him calling him dumb and jumping to conclusions based on who he follows on social media. And that, many people in here did it.

How 'bout we just wait til we have details? Blackwood had covid at least once and depending on the treatments he got he might have to wait or was recommended not to that the vaccine until wtv. Some monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma treatment require that you wait months before getting a vaccine after that. So to just call him names and bash him cause he's not vaccinated at the moment might be just as ignorant. And certainly unecessary until we have details

Your contrarian act is absolutely exhausting. Seriously, just go to fvcking law school already. You clearly live to argue.

image.gif.59df5635cd6b79eb3ed2370c4bfe1bf2.gif

5 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Your contrarian act is absolutely exhausting. Seriously, just go to fvcking law school already. You clearly live to argue.

image.gif.59df5635cd6b79eb3ed2370c4bfe1bf2.gif

This is a false stereotype that I am personally offended by, I cannot believe in this day and age…

…ah, fvck it, the dude is right.