Jump to content

Training Camp 2021-22


Devil Dan 56
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, titans04 said:

IF it's a guy on a PTO they should of taken a hard pass knowing they were anti-vax. I don't get the "we are helping him through it", unless that means we told him to pack his sh!t.

 

Helping him through the door lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Maybe Johnsson is not getting it because of his asthma? Or would you want the vaccine ever more in that case?

Idk, I can’t keep up with all the stupid reasons people have. 

They already have tracking chips in their jerseys, so it’s not that one…

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It was interesting to listen to the interviews yesterday. PK as always was the person where 9 minutes straight of questions did not feel like 9 minutes.

I think it was clear the Dougie does not like media duty. Getting to the end of his interview was like pulling teeth. 

Gravy was also a good listen and he seems to really know what he is here for and is really excited. 

Jack trying to stay as pro as possible was fun. You can tell the reporters try and lure him into some antics. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, MB3 said:

I'm also curious. How do you know?

Yeah for the record I was just making a guess, which is probably at the very least reckless and I take it back. 

Same source who told me about the Nico injury in camp last year a day or two before it was broken.  It's reliable.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Same source who told me about the Nico injury in camp last year a day or two before it was broken.  It's reliable.

Erika Wachter is his side piece. 

I kid, I kid....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:
Trav Dog not wasting any time getting to it

I'm thinking within 5 years...Lindy Ruff (under surprisingly amicable circumstances) steps down, Zajac takes over.  And Travis is going to be thoroughly prepared by the time he gets his chance.    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I'm thinking within 5 years...Lindy Ruff (under surprisingly amicable circumstances) steps down, Zajac takes over.  And Travis is going to be thoroughly prepared by the time he gets his chance.    

I’m happy he’s there, but I have no idea whether he has the makings of a good coach. He’s skating in a track suit so I guess he has that part right. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I’m happy he’s there, but I have no idea whether he has the makings of a good coach. He’s skating in a track suit so I guess he has that part right. 

Yeah I like Zajac and all but I haven’t seen anything to tell me he’s going to be a good coach.  CR76 isn’t the first person to say that either, I’ve seen quite a few people say he’s the future coach. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Yeah I like Zajac and all but I haven’t seen anything to tell me he’s going to be a good coach.  CR76 isn’t the first person to say that either, I’ve seen quite a few people say he’s the future coach. 

I will be accused of repeating myself if I elaborate on this topic. So I will just say, make sure a guy can coach before making him the coach. Unless you are giving him Nasreddine’s assistant position, because I would replace him with a fvcking kangaroo if I could. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Yeah I like Zajac and all but I haven’t seen anything to tell me he’s going to be a good coach.  CR76 isn’t the first person to say that either, I’ve seen quite a few people say he’s the future coach. 

I don’t have any idea if he’s going to become the head coach in time…it’s just this weird hunch I have.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Some people on the Devils subreddit are speculating that the unvaccinated player is Blackwood. If that is true, very blahh.

If I understand it correctly, that means he can’t play in Canada, which means Bernier and Wedgewood are our Canadian tandem. Hoo boy. Assuming the speculation is true of course 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Some people on the Devils subreddit are speculating that the unvaccinated player is Blackwood. If that is true, very blahh.

It's definitely Blackwood, check out who he follows on Instagram. I would say I'm surprised but I've never found him the least bit intelligent in any of his interviews so I'm not surprised at all. 

I'd throw his ass off the team if he refuses but we have a front office and ownership that doesn't give a sh!t about having any covid protocols in place for fans so we know they won't do anything here either. Lack of spines all around in this organization. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Some people on the Devils subreddit are speculating that the unvaccinated player is Blackwood. If that is true, very blahh.

Well, that’s about as bad as it could have been (outside of maybe, Jack, Nico, or Dougie).

You’d think a guy that had a really severe case of covid that knocked him on his ass for almost a month would be smarter than that…

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Well, that’s about as bad as it could have been (outside of maybe, Jack, Nico, or Dougie).

You’d think a guy that had a really severe case of covid that knocked him on his ass for almost a month would be smarter than that…

He said it took him until almost the end of the season to get his breath all the way back. Why in the world would he risk getting that again? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.