2021-2022 Around the League thread

MadDog2020

13 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Two sources both mentioning those exact drugs starts to turn smoke into fire 

Also if true, that's a sketchy move on Phillys part. 

Philly had sketchy sh!t going on with their doctors back when Lindros was having his concussion issues, I remember that very well. Lindros and his dad were constantly going back and forth with Clarke back in those days over how the team doctors were treating Lindros. Granted that was a long time ago now, but you wonder if this is a thing with that franchise…..

So yeah Devilminder asked not to talk about vaccination and sh!t. Plus myocarditis has been linked to some covid cases, to some vaccinated people with covid AND as a side effect from the vaccine. 

So how 'bout we drop the agenda pushing when something unfortunate happen like this?

7 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

So yeah Devilminder asked not to talk about vaccination and sh!t. Plus myocarditis has been linked to some covid cases, to some vaccinated people with covid AND as a side effect from the vaccine. 

So how 'bout we drop the agenda pushing when something unfortunate happen like this?

Except you're clearly making a statement with this post.

Take your own advice - keep your sh!t to yourself. Don't need more anti-science talk infecting yet another forum I frequent. 

Edited by Devilsfan118
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Except you're clearly making a statement with this post.

Take your own advice - keep your sh!t to yourself.

My statement couldn't have been more big picture/neutral, just stating facts and not picking sides. What sh!t am i supposed to keep to myself?

If you see a "clear statement" in there, you're part of the problem pal

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Posting what happened to Josh and the fact he wasn't vaccainted isn't agenda pushing. It's literally what happened to a player in the league. It's NHL news. 

Maybe I'm wrong but pretty sure DM just doesn't want the back and forth arguing about Covid when nobody is gonna change anyone's minds.

Or you could have, you know not said anything at all. Stating whether he was or wasn't vaccinated would have been the better thing to do. But, you made sure everyone else knew that he wasn't. Your comment wasn't exactly needed.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Posting what happened to Josh and the fact he wasn't vaccainted isn't agenda pushing. It's literally what happened to a player in the league. It's NHL news. 

Maybe I'm wrong but pretty sure DM just doesn't want the back and forth arguing about Covid when nobody is gonna change anyone's minds.

The tweet you shared was the news. What you personally added was the agenda pushing. If it was relevant it would have been part of the tweet.

That's all we see. On one side anti-vaxxers focusing on things like blood clots, myocarditis and other sh!t to push their own narrative and justifying not getting the shot. Then you have pro-vax people doing the same exact thing, using the same conditions, you can get those either way! Plus we can't even guarantee that things woul have been different in ALL those cases if the person's vax status would have been different. Cause yeah, people will only focus and put the spotlight on the things that supports their agendas. And sure enough both sides are putting their head in the sand when those cases also happen to wtv on their side, they sure don't point it out then. It's self serving using someone's bad situation to make a point.

It's the same thing when Hayes died and that one NHL player used that to push his anti-vax agenda without having any sort of proof that it was related or would have made a difference. It's disgusting. 

Edited by SterioDesign

18 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

He wasn't vaccainted, got Covid and now he has those issues. Those are the facts, not my opinion. 

No one's arguing that. What's being argued is your first sentence right there is completely irrelevant to the tweet. You brought it up when it wasn't brought up in the first place you made it a topic not the tweet. That wasn't necessary. That's the facts aswell. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Muevelos said:

No one's arguing that. What's being argued is your first sentence right there is completely irrelevant to the tweet. You brought it up when it wasn't brought up in the first place you made it a topic not the tweet. That wasn't necessary. That's the facts aswell. 

Nice to see you crawl out of your inactivity hole to be so butt hurt about the truth. Guess the truth really does hurt. 

48 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

He wasn't vaccainted, got Covid and now he has those issues. Those are the facts, not my opinion. 

Imagine in a few years me sharing a tweet like "Barzal signing new contract with the Toronto Maple Leafs after testing free agency" and along the tweet i add "Lou let him make it to free agency without locking him up and......."

Then when people call me out on it I say "Lou let him walk straight into free agency, lost all leverage and he signed somewhere else and lost him for nothing. Those are facts, not my opinion. Thats just NHL news." hahaha Would that fly? Hell no. I'd be full of sh!t to even pretend i wasn't pushing my agenda there. Come on man lol you knew exactly what you were doing lol

Edited by SterioDesign

7 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Imagine in a few years me sharing a tweet like "Barzal signing new contract with the Toronto Maple Leafs after testing free agency" and along the tweet i add "Lou let him make it to free agency with locking him up and......."

Then when people call me out on it I say "Lou let him walk straight into free agency, lost all leverage and he signed somewhere else and lost him for nothing. Those are facts, not my opinion. Thats just NHL news." hahaha Would that fly? Hell no. I'd be full of sh!t to even pretend i wasn't pushing my agenda there. Come on man lol you knew exactly what you were doing lol

Good lord. 

• Like 2