2021-2022 Around the League thread

MadDog2020

I thought the last one sucked. Actually, I don’t really like any of the sequels except Halloween III tbh, which ofc isn’t even really a sequel. This new one looks like it’s getting panned so far.

Jamie Lee Curtis showing up to the premiere dressed up like her mom from Psycho was pretty cool though. 

5 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I thought the last one sucked.

It should have been much better. I liked the whole idea of throwing out the sequels and just making it a follow up 40 years later. But something was off in the execution. 

That said, going to the movies is kind of my daughter and I’s thing, so we’ll go see it regardless. 

19 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

It should have been much better. I liked the whole idea of throwing out the sequels and just making it a follow up 40 years later. But something was off in the execution. 

That said, going to the movies is kind of my daughter and I’s thing, so we’ll go see it regardless. 

Yeah, I’m sure it will be a fun enough popcorn flick. 

16 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Damn the Forsberg dude looked pretty legit, re:  brawling skills, heh heh.

Watching the Rangers - Habs games right now

2 things worth mentioning. 

1. MTL's PP looks really good. They make really quick back and forth passes to try to open up space and caught the Rangers flatfooted. I wish we'd try something like this on the PP. Our passes are so slow and on the outside. We're never surprising the other teams.

2. Lafrenière was shown a picture of Britney Spear and he had no idea who she was. I know he's young but wtf