2021-2022 Around the League thread

MadDog2020

16 minutes ago, Jerrydevil said:

It sure was. As for Marchand's temper, has he tried goosfraba? He needs to do something. I read somewhere that Jarry trash-talked him but that it wasn't anything too extraordinary. 

If Jarry truly said something mundane and that’s how Marchand reacted it really shows what a piece of garbage Marchand is. He talks so much crap but really can’t take it at all 

33 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Oilers have fired Tippett.

Yet Ruff and Co. still have their jobs.

I hope to one day have Alain Nasreddine job security. 

11 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

From what I have read, with the upgrades that need to be done, the capacity will be closer to 3,200 rather than the 5,000 stated.

I have never seen any commissioner or any league that has tried so much to save a franchise as I have seen with the Coyotes.  It's simply amazing.

How do the owners CONTINUALLY let this happen? Isn't this hurting their bottom line as well? It fvcking boggles my mind

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

How do the owners CONTINUALLY let this happen? Isn't this hurting their bottom line as well? It fvcking boggles my mind

It’s absolutely mind boggling. I don’t get it even a little.

Edited by MadDog2020

I could understand the Coyotes doing this if they actually had an arena being built. But there is no arena deal in place. There may never be one. I can’t believe the owners would allow this. It’s such an embarrassment to have an NHL team playing in a fvcking 5,000 seat venue. fvcking amateur hour sh!t. 

47 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Stop being literal and say it with me: fvck the Rags.

I will but it's the whole glass house thing that gets me hung up. Maybe when we're not battling to not be the absolute dog sh!t of the league I won't be envious of the pieces we don't have.

f*ck the rags.

Edited by titans04