2021-2022 Around the League thread

MadDog2020

13 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Other than the Cup clincher in 2003, that was the most incredible game I’ve ever been to. Absolutely insane. The Rag fans that were there scattered like rats. I recall this one guy- in between the 3rd period and OT, dude was talking mad sh!t on the bathroom line about get ready for game 7, repeat of ‘94, blah blah blah. After the Henrique goal, I saw this fvcker book down the steps past me like he was being chased with a gun; I yelled at him as he ran past me GET THE fvck OUT OF MY BUILDING 🤣

With all the amazing, tense, disappointing, catastrophic, and exhilarating games I attended since the early '80's...............I just don't know how I wasn't in that building that night.......

My boys (men now) were in middle school and when I went nuts they said they've never seen me like that before, lol.

I'm like, "I've waited 18 god*amn years to beat those pricks", haha

• Like 4

2 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

Blues is the latest team to announce their jersey ad partners for next season (Stifel).

fvck that sh!t. I have my fvcking puke bucket ready for when the Devils announce theirs, because with these owners, you KNOW that’s next. 

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

fvck that sh!t. I have my fvcking puke bucket ready for when the Devils announce theirs, because with these owners, you KNOW that’s next. 

Every team will wind up doing it, no question. Other than what it will be. I’m rooting for Vagisil.