2021-2022 Around the League thread

MadDog2020

43 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I know hockey has long been an old boy’s club, but Bettman can’t possibly let this POS back in, right? 

Yeah this is ridiculous. The guy’s been out 10 minutes and they’re gonna let him come back? The most disturbing thing is teams wanna hire him. 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Angry 2

52 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Yeah this is ridiculous. The guy’s been out 10 minutes and they’re gonna let him come back? The most disturbing thing is teams wanna hire him. 

Oh the chaos that will happen when we fire ruff & co and Q is our leading candidate….

holy sh!t our owners are that tone deaf, you know this is a terrifying possibility 

• Like 1
  • Shocking 1

10 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Oh the chaos that will happen when we fire ruff & co and Q is our leading candidate….

holy sh!t our owners are that tone deaf, you know this is a terrifying possibility 

Wouldn’t shock me. 

14 minutes ago, jagknife said:

I truly hope our owners are not THAT stupid. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Yep. And probably a much more realistic option than a Forsberg or a Gaudreau. 

Definitely, he puts up about half their stat lines (little less), so we should get him for half their price. 

Edited by mfitz804

12 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Before I clicked it, I was thinking it must be that old assault from like 2012 but nope. It’s a new one. Just an absolute piece of trash, this guy

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Before I clicked it, I was thinking it must be that old assault from like 2012 but nope. It’s a new one. Just an absolute piece of trash, this guy

Recidivist

Trust me, I know these offenders. Seems he skated in 2012. Not this time