Jump to content

2021-2022 Around the League thread


MadDog2020
 Share

Recommended Posts

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cbbd_5FlqiV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

That kid is such a stud. Crazy that almost everyone in the hockey world thought Yzerman was crazy to go off the board to get him with the 6th pick. He was not ranked in the top 10 at all, many had him in the 2nd half of the 10-20 range. 

Crazy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cbbd_5FlqiV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

That kid is such a stud. Crazy that almost everyone in the hockey world thought Yzerman was crazy to go off the board to get him with the 6th pick. He was not ranked in the top 10 at all, many had him in the 2nd half of the 10-20 range. 

Crazy. 

His brother Pinizyn is supposed to be even better. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, MB3 said:

if that’s what hell looks like can I sign up for that? multiple deep playoff runs and a finals appearance? think tampa is wiping their cap hell tears with their diamond studded back to back cup rings?

you and i got into these arguments plenty. what I said then I’ll say now: it would be difficult for you to even come up with a pie-in-the-sky off-season to start worrying about the devils reaching the cap ceiling. it’s not worth even talking about.

Ah it was you lol I legit forgot

Well i was not arguing that it was worth it for them or not. I was saying it existed and you rarely become a better team as a result.

I just don't agree that we shouldn't worry about it and make bad decisions without keeping the cap in mind. Already the other day when i suggested trying to sign Forsberg, someone pointed out that if we did that we'd be getting awfuly close to the cap etc so you have to keep it in mind, all i was saying then.

 

 

Edited by SterioDesign
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

His brother Pinizyn is supposed to be even better. 

 

5 hours ago, MB3 said:

you a$$hole i googled it before i realized what you did 

 

17 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

The sad fact is I have been saving that for about a month. You have no idea how happy this makes me. 

What am I missing here…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Still have no idea what the joke here is…

Say it slow...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Say it slow...

My brain just isn’t seeing anything. I feel like dude from Mallrats not being able to see the sailboat. :lol:

Anyway, I’m sure it will be anti-climatic at this point. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Nicomo said:

My brain just isn’t seeing anything. I feel like dude from Mallrats not being able to see the sailboat. :lol:

Anyway, I’m sure it will be anti-climatic at this point. 

Well, sometimes when a man loves a woman, they do a special kind of hug. They take off all of their clothes and then he puts his...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Well, sometimes when a man loves a woman, they do a special kind of hug. They take off all of their clothes and then he puts his...

Goddammit- I wasn’t focusing on both names together enough…

image.gif.7479ac181a6318a2ab5bfd29c21a3d60.gif

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.