GDT: 9/29/2021 Devils at Caps: The First Preseason Game of the Magical 2021-2022 Season

Devil Dan 56

2 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Rookies looking good.

Johnsson looking like I don’t know why we exposed Bastian. 

They exposed Johnsson. Seattle understandably wasn’t interested. Especially at 3.4 mil per. 

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

He was one on three as well. Sick goal for sure!

No idea how he snuck it in from that angle either. 

• Like 1

This is a part why is so encouraging to watch our kids from the draft day(and even before), how they manage their game before NHL, how they translate their game. This is so fun and intriguing. And after they make their first steps in NHL. I feel myself like  a... father.

• Haha 2

I normally don't pay too much attention to the pre-season, and I actually thought we had played some already.  Just tuning in to the game now, and the first sequence I saw, Sevs and Siegs looked pretty bad together. Sloppy turnovers.  Also...we gave up both a SH and PP goal to Carlson?   Glad it's just the first game - I won't make too many judgements based on tonight.  

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I normally don't pay too much attention to the pre-season, and I actually thought we had played some already.  Just tuning in to the game now, and the first sequence I saw, Sevs and Siegs looked pretty bad together. Sloppy turnovers.  Also...we gave up both a SH and PP goal to Carlson?   Glad it's just the first game - I won't make too many judgements based on tonight.  

If that is all you caught then I feel for you cause this game has been 95% encouraging.

• Like 2