GDT: 10/1/2021 Blowshirts @ Devils: The Second Preseason Game of the Magical 2021-2022 Season

Colorado Rockies 1976

56 minutes ago, MB3 said:

I don’t even think I know what you are talking about… I just took the opportunity to make a silly joke. i thought you and i have been cool lately? oopsie 

but now it’s weird

EDIT: and how hasn’t @mfitz804 acknowledged easily the best timed joke of my njdevs career?!?!? if a tree falls in a forest… 

Well we've been cool indeed but this was your last reply to one of my post, which was just a very neutral post not even related to myself or directed towards anyone in particular lol

So we're cool but based on that are we THAT cool?! :P

On 9/28/2021 at 1:24 PM, MB3 said:

With legitimate sincerity if I have to read another one of your self-obsessed diatribes on the state of society I am going to shove a pencil into my urethra. 

Edited by SterioDesign

@MB3 we should just focus on the fact that we've both been high on Mercer for awhile now. Ever since i saw him play in Moncton for the Subway series against russia and score that huge goal i've been high on him and we ended up drafting him. And you have your pals or wtv who's been hyping him since we drafted him.

And now. Now, my man. Look at the kid go. He's an absolute beauty.

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

He was in some good ones too- License to Drive and Goonies being my personal faves. 

The Burbs and Lost Boys are probably my favs after Goonies. 

Anyway, fun game tonight. Just caught up with it on the DVR. Mercer is obviously the big story right now (rightly so), but plenty to like in this one. Killing a 5-on-3, Zacha beating Shestyorkin clean on the PP, Hamilton with a couple points, Tatar looked good, Bernier, etc.

I’m cautiously optimistic about this season. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MB3 said:

ah yeah. your “stance on society” posts rub me the wrong way. i was probably not very nice about it. that’s my bad.

but CMONNNN how good was that burn tonight?!?? like i ran to my keyboard to type that sh!t, i think it’s the most proud i’ve ever been at an njdevs post 

but you know i love you man. we fight but at the end of the day it feels like fighting with a brother not an enemy. i hope you feel the same!! 

lol it was pretty good indeed. And a tough love relationship with a weird brother is certainly how i see our dynamic here hahaha

4 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

He was in some good ones too- License to Drive and Goonies being my personal faves. 

Oh feldman my boy was in sooooooo many movies i love. Gremlins, Stand by Me, The Goonies, The Lost Boys, The Burbs, Friday the 13th IV the final chapter, License to Drive. He was Donatello's voice in the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. etc. Sure he can be weird at times but he's a fvcking legend in my book.

Met him twice and he was awesome both times

69479050_10162213661325300_7410447791249424384_n.jpg.3ee0dec1f67568c0568abd5225df290c.jpg68957529_10162216899040300_2407913224830713856_n.jpg.e72c8c7e3e39d07f3b9a5cf969fa6869.jpg

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Holy sh!t Sean Astin looks short! A good choice for a Hobbit indeed lol. 

we're all short guys in that picture haha Sean and I being the tallest at 5'7... Feldman is 5'5 and Ke Huy Quan is 5'4 haha

Also that's what he really meant in the Goonies "Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here!" as in... down here "among short people" 

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 1

For a pre season game it was fun. All the Devils scoring. I am going to like their defense for the first time in years. We haven't seen it yet but will. If we can score during the regular season, and the goalies hold up, we might make my objective of making the playoffs. The offensive youth will determine this. 

Can wait for the regular season to start.

Go Devils 

4 hours ago, moustic said:

Our soon to be ex-starter as a goalie may start to reconsider his life choice (i'm not starting any debate there or don't judge anyone... Just it's obvious that Bernier got it and can easily be a starter for us) 

Wohan flu be dammed.. Bernier is on a roll right now..

9 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

we're all short guys in that picture haha Sean and I being the tallest at 5'7... Feldman is 5'5 and Ke Huy Quan is 5'4 haha

Also that's what he really meant in the Goonies "Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here!" as in... down here "among short people" 

Wait timeout, if I was in that photo, I’d be the tallest?! That’s a first considering I’m the second shortest out of my work buddies

Zacha truly looks like a legitimate power play trigger man. This would never happen, since we kind of need Hughes to be one of the half wall guys, but some time in the future, it would be cool to have Holtz on the left and Zacha on the right on the power play. It would be kind of how Tampa has Stamkos and Kucherov. That bomb of a shot could come from either side. Now imagine if Mukhamadullin becomes your point guy...

• Like 1