Prospects Thread- 2021-21

Chimaira_Devil_#9

2 hours ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

9 points in 16 games is not to shabby at all. On 34 point pace for the season. A bit less than Sharangovich for Minsk in his final season. 

to snabby? he is second best u-21 KHL player, and Usov(first one) did play top-6 minutes(3 min per game between them, Grits is 0.56 ppg, Usov is 0.7), Grits play on the third or fourth line.

Luke Hughes had a good night offensively for Michigan , but they fell to a surprised defeat to Western 5-2. 

Hughes got his second goal of the season:

and his 4th assist. 

6 points in 5 games for Luke. 

Ethan Edwards no points in his 4 games so far for Michigan. 

• Like 2

Another game another point for Luke Hughes. Here he is leading the rush skating the puck out and making a crisp pass. 

Having Luke and Jack leading the transition for the Devil's on a few years time will be a sight to behold. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

If he goes crazy in the KHL again there will be a team that think they can get that to translate into NHL numbers again i am sure. 

It wouldn't surprise me if he's not interested in coming back.  Didn't go terribly well for him overall. 

17 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

It wouldn't surprise me if he's not interested in coming back.  Didn't go terribly well for him overall. 

Still can't figure him out, he came in and looked really good. And then looked really bad, and went back out. 

Shakir vs Traktor. all actions, good and bad. Watchin it until the end.
14:24 TOI, 3 shots, +1

Shakir Mukhamadullin #85 21.10.2021
SAL vs CSKA
all actions, good and bad, offensive and defensive
14:01 TOI, 1 assist, +1, 1 shot, 2 hits
Edited by Guadana
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

@Guadana do you know what's going on with Bardakov? Is he injured? 

Nope. He is healthy. SKA is full of good players and he has no contract for next season. This could be reason why they did not put him on the ice. In two games he was pretty good for bottom line player, but their coach loves to play his top lines.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Guadana said:

Nope. He is healthy. SKA is full of good players and he has no contract for next season. This could be reason why they did not put him on the ice. In two games he was pretty good for bottom line player, but their coach loves to play his top lines.

Guessing he is too old for the MHL to even get some icetime down there as well. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Still can't figure him out, he came in and looked really good. And then looked really bad, and went back out. 

Actually, he looked like a guy who initially might not be able to handle the NHL, then appeared to adjust well enough to potentially have a future being pretty good, then just quickly flamed out.

He's now putting up numbers (1 G and 6 A through 5 GP to be exact) for yet another stacked SKA team.  There seems to be a wider disparity between the best and worst teams in the KHL...probably means the haves can fatten up on the have-nots.

The guess here is that no one in the NHL would be fooled by his KHL numbers again; for him, I think it's a case "Been there, tried that, I'm probably not good enough for that league, but here I'm comfortable and have had consistent success."  I'd be very surprised if we ever saw him in the NHL again.  

On the prospect front, curious to see when Mook gets his first look stateside.  Is next year a possibility?  He'd be entering his Age 20-21 season.