Prospects Thread- 2021-21

Chimaira_Devil_#9

7 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

@GuadanaHaven't heard from you in a while. Hope you're well! Looking forward to your draft class analysis.

Everything okey, guys. Thanks for words. I’m just workin hard on my career. Sanctions closed every way to take payments from my clients from Europe.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2022 at 8:07 PM, MadDog2020 said:

Luke got beat on the winner. Tough way to end a great season.

That sucked. They banged into each other trying to clear the puck. Hughes was pissed. It looked like Denver was the better team. I was going for Michigan. 

6 hours ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Hughes got snubbed for First Team

They probably didn't want to stick a freshman on it. He's more dangerous offensively than Power. Hughes is more of a shooter while Power is more of a distributor. Power signed and will debut for Buffalo. Kent Johnson also signed with Columbus. 

19 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Would really love to see Luke here next year, but another year in college certainly wouldn't hurt him I guess.

He’s already confirmed he’s going back to Michigan. Considering he was the 3rd youngest player in all of college hockey this year I think it’s the right move. Two years there worked out well for Quinn. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

He’s already confirmed he’s going back to Michigan. Considering he was the 3rd youngest player in all of college hockey this year I think it’s the right move. Two years there worked out well for Quinn. 

I don't see any reason it would be a good idea for him to leave college. I do think he could compete, if not be dominant, in the AHL next season. 

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I don't see any reason it would be a good idea for him to leave college. I do think he could compete, if not be dominant, in the AHL next season. 

Let’s see…

stay in school and party for another year 

or

ride the bus in the AHL

pretty easy decision for most teenagers.