CANCELLED GDT: Devils vs. Isles 7PM (Preseason)

RunninWithTheDevil

17 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Yeah you’ve nailed it, it’s much more likely that Blackwood’s doctor is the only healthcare professional in the world telling him not to get the vaccine. It’s absolutely ridiculous of me to assume he’s an impressionable idiot since his agent is currently representing the only other two NHL players who are unvaccinated / refusing the vaccine. 

Man I’m really ridiculous to jump to conclusions haha, thanks for pointing that out dude! There have to be dozens of other explanations. Maybe his mom told him that if he took the vaccine she’d write him out of the will! Maybe his friend has autism FROM the vaccine and definitely only from that!!! Maybe maybe maybe that guy on instagram he follows is correct and the vaccine is embedding him with a microchip and he’s the only woke one who sees it. OMFG! Maybe this is all a simulation?!?!?!? Dude i love this game, give me some of your maybes!!!!!!

The difference is that all im saying is that we don't know, so i decide not to comment on it until i have all the details, no point in projecting. All projection is doing is feeding your own narrative and ego. Which is obviously exactly what you're doing by claiming to know and keep posting about it even if DM asked us not to, countless times. And you keep challenging that you WILL post more about it. That what matters.

And for the record, Blackwood may just be an idiot too. I also don't know. But it serves no purpose at this point to bring it up other than creating a mess in here every time

Edited by SterioDesign

Just now, SterioDesign said:

The difference is that all im saying is that we don't know, so i decide not to comment on it until i have all the details, no point in projecting. While you claim to know and keep posting about it even if DM asked us not to, countless times. And you keep challenging that you WILL post more about it. That what matters.

I’ll say again, it’s disrespectful to do it after he told you not to. This isn’t your house, it’s a board he runs. He decides. The whole “it’s a discussion board” argument doesn’t mean you can discuss whatever you feel like. He sets the rules. And he rarely asks anyone not to post something or directs traffic in any manner. 

That said, he’s not unaware of what some folks are doing, so that’s all I need say. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1