GDT: It’s finally our turn! Devils vs Blackhawks - 15 Oct - 7p (Eastern)

jagknife

Yeah Rutgers plays these same sort of games - tickets sold vs. scanned at the gates.

The Devils may very well have "sold" every seat in the building tonight.  But clearly all the seats are not filled.

I don't care, whatever works.  Better to have the team selling tickets than not.

Welcome to NJ Dougie!  Nice goal to get the season started.

A lot of guys looking rather invisible to tonight.  Team has definitely looked discombobulated at times.

PK took all of two periods to remind me why I’m counting down the days until he’s outta here.  He can be so damned infuriating.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

13 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Subban looks... Cooked. Zero footspeed.

ok im glad to get confirmation on this. Since I already can't stand him i'm always trying to tell myself that he can't be that bad and that i'm just seeing it through that biased filter.

But no he's terrible. He's slow. Missing his shots whenever he has a chance. Keep mishandling the puck. Terribly sloppy overall

• Like 1

Just now, MB3 said:

my brother had to scalp tickets outside because his usual “walk to the box office 5 minutes before game time” trick didn’t work. they were sold out. 

not everyone who has a ticket goes to the game. 

That’s good to hear. Let’s hope it’s like this throughout the season.