GDT: It’s finally our turn! Devils vs Blackhawks - 15 Oct - 7p (Eastern)

jagknife

Mcleod did play so well. Cant imagine how Hughes will play in his prime. That was a pretty raw game from him. First line did play pretty well, even Johnsson missed opportunities, but was good enough all over the ice.  

Raw game, raw victory, but still is a voctory. Happy beggining of the new season.

• Like 1

Not for nothing, how do you determine who “gets” Jack’s stick, I have to imagine quite a few people got their hands on it. Do they just have to stay there until someone lets go? Or does the strongest guy just rip it out of their hands, likely smacking a half dozen people with it along the way?

I thought the Mercer line played well tonight; even Johnsson.  Even though he missed on some good opportunities he was there helping to create them with Mercer.

Sharangovich was largely invisible tonight.

Bernier played well.  I hope this is the Bernier we get for the rest of the regular season.

I am ready to shoot Nas into the Sun with Recchi not too far behind.

• Like 3

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Not for nothing, how do you determine who “gets” Jack’s stick, I have to imagine quite a few people got their hands on it. Do they just have to stay there until someone lets go? Or does the strongest guy just rip it out of their hands, likely smacking a half dozen people with it along the way?

Super intense game of Rock, Paper, Scissors.

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Question, if you have a long list name, why the fvck would you name your son Mackenzie? I thought Mackenzie Blackwood was too long of name, but Mackenzie Entwistle? Just sounds ridiculous. 

Could have went with the obvious choice and give him a much shorter and cooler first/last name combination

Isolated bass tracks show The Who's Entwistle is a genius

Just now, DevsMan84 said:

Could have went with the obvious choice and give him a much shorter and cooler first/last name combination

Isolated bass tracks show The Who's Entwistle is a genius

Yep. I have a long last name, so we took that into account when naming our child. Not that anything goes with fvcking Entwistle really.