Jump to content

GDT: It’s finally our turn! Devils vs Blackhawks - 15 Oct - 7p (Eastern)


jagknife
 Share

Recommended Posts

Welcome to NJ Dougie!  Nice goal to get the season started.

A lot of guys looking rather invisible to tonight.  Team has definitely looked discombobulated at times.

PK took all of two periods to remind me why I’m counting down the days until he’s outta here.  He can be so damned infuriating.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Subban looks... Cooked. Zero footspeed.

ok im glad to get confirmation on this. Since I already can't stand him i'm always trying to tell myself that he can't be that bad and that i'm just seeing it through that biased filter.

But no he's terrible. He's slow. Missing his shots whenever he has a chance. Keep mishandling the puck. Terribly sloppy overall

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I got a few bridges to sell ya if you think it's a legit sell out 

my brother had to scalp tickets outside because his usual “walk to the box office 5 minutes before game time” trick didn’t work. they were sold out. 

not everyone who has a ticket goes to the game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MB3 said:

my brother had to scalp tickets outside because his usual “walk to the box office 5 minutes before game time” trick didn’t work. they were sold out. 

not everyone who has a ticket goes to the game. 

That’s good to hear. Let’s hope it’s like this throughout the season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Yeah I don't buy the sold out line either.

Up until that goal, I thought the entire Hughes line was having a rough night.  I hope that gets them going.

like i said before, it means all tickets were sold. now if people don't go that's a different thing. live attendance crowd is the metric you're looking for. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, pumpkin cutter said:

like i said before, it means all tickets were sold. now if people don't go that's a different thing. live attendance crowd is the metric you're looking for. 

Yes, I understand that.  However, there appears to be quite a bit of bodies missing from seats unless there a good amount of fans dressing up early as empty seats for halloween.

Either a lot of fans stayed home due to not wanting to risk COVID or the team is doing something like buying up their own tickets to get to the "sold out" line.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DevsMan84 said:

Yes, I understand that.  However, there appears to be quite a bit of bodies missing from seats unless there a good amount of fans dressing up early as empty seats for halloween.

Either a lot of fans stayed home due to not wanting to risk COVID or the team is doing something like buying up their own tickets to get to the "sold out" line.

i don't think you understand what i said. the seats are sold, people purchased them. whether people actually go to the game doesn't matter. it is still considered a sell out even with baren seats. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Weird game…they haven’t looked good for long stretches, but they’ve found a way to be up by a pair.  I’ll take it.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.