GDT: It’s finally our turn! Devils vs Blackhawks - 15 Oct - 7p (Eastern)

jagknife

Question, if you have a long list name, why the fvck would you name your son Mackenzie? I thought Mackenzie Blackwood was too long of name, but Mackenzie Entwistle? Just sounds ridiculous. 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Question, if you have a long list name, why the fvck would you name your son Mackenzie? I thought Mackenzie Blackwood was too long of name, but Mackenzie Entwistle? Just sounds ridiculous. 

Could have went with the obvious choice and give him a much shorter and cooler first/last name combination

Isolated bass tracks show The Who's Entwistle is a genius

penalty kill stunk but more people need to talk about the bogus 4 minute call. from what i know, a double minor can only be assessed if blood was drawn. they reviewed it — as allowed — to see if it was INTENTIONAL, which would be a 5 minute major and an ejection. the fact that they gave chicago a 4 minute powerplay for a run of the mill “happens every game” high stick is something Ruff needs to ask aloud publicly. 

Bratt’s penalty was absurd. No call on the boarding at the end of regulation was absurd. Horrific game by the zebras tonight made this game closer than it should’ve been. 

1-0. Let’s go.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Sames. I feel tingly in places where I haven't felt tingly before. Not quite YOU with Taylor Hall levels.. but.. it's there man.

hughes is passing taylor hall this season, which is absolutely fvcking terrible news for all of you and most importantly for jack hughes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, DevsMan84 said:

Could have went with the obvious choice and give him a much shorter and cooler first/last name combination

Isolated bass tracks show The Who's Entwistle is a genius

Yep. I have a long last name, so we took that into account when naming our child. Not that anything goes with fvcking Entwistle really. 

Just now, RunninWithTheDevil said:

I feel like if Hughes does have a breakout season and really establishes himself as one of the elite young names of the game, that stick-toss celly is going to be one of the most iconic clips in Devils history

I’m expecting 164 goals now. 

Just now, DevilMinder said:

I've watched this 15x already, what a goal!

I’m almost sad for the rookie goalie, who is probably in the locker room with a doll showing the trainer where the bad man hurt him. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Not for nothing, how do you determine who “gets” Jack’s stick, I have to imagine quite a few people got their hands on it. Do they just have to stay there until someone lets go? Or does the strongest guy just rip it out of their hands, likely smacking a half dozen people with it along the way?

The camera should have definitely stayed with the  stick 🏒

2 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

happy with the win, but it should've never reached ot. 

i agree that it’s absolutely ridiculous that the referees awarded a 4 minute double minor for a run of the mill high stick that didn’t draw blood. 

10 minutes ago, MB3 said:

hughes is passing taylor hall this season, which is absolutely fvcking terrible news for all of you and most importantly for jack hughes.

You may have competition from Daneyko who just described Jacks beautiful sweet soft hands with lust in his voice. 

• Haha 4