Jump to content

GDT: It’s finally our turn! Devils vs Blackhawks - 15 Oct - 7p (Eastern)


jagknife
 Share

Recommended Posts

In light of all of the unpleasantries of the last week or two, I wanted to mention it’s damn nice watching Devils hockey with you all again. 

Well, other than the dude who blocked me lol 

Just now, pumpkin cutter said:

lol glad someone else noticed that. such a perfect description though

Yeah my man was definitely think about a handy lol. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Anybody know who that is in the commercial that was just in with the Devils memorabilia? 99% sure I sold him that Rafalski All-Star jersey. 

is it the guy from new jersey exposed yt channel

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

You may have competition from Daneyko who just described Jacks beautiful sweet soft hands with lust in his voice. 

Oh he has more competition than just Dano… :P

image.jpeg.b1a82bac43f44324506ab9f840813561.jpeg

Edited by Nicomo
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, lazer said:

is it the guy from new jersey exposed yt channel

Not sure, he was showing off his pucks, and his table covered in Devils cards, his Devils vs. Rangers Bubble hockey…

 

7E5B3B10-8271-4992-BBE5-5109AACCF05F.jpeg

Edited by mfitz804
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just rewatched it and he has a Gretzky Rangers jersey hanging up in his “Devils Den”. I’m not sure how I feel about that. 

Actually, I’m 100% sure how I feel about that. 

  • Angry 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Just rewatched it and he has a Gretzky Rangers jersey hanging up in his “Devils Den”. I’m not sure how I feel about that. 

Actually, I’m 100% sure how I feel about that. 

Well it's your fault we are stuck seeing this guy all season now, it could have been you instead lol

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

 

right after his assist. On the bench it appeared like the trainer was telling him that he got the puck and would mark it and i think Mercer told him "No no it's his goal he can have that puck", pointing at johnsson. And the trainer said something back probably telling him that johnsson didn't need that puck and that he was getting it and Mercer just got a huge smile and went "oh okay nice"

Totally paraphrasing and guessing but it appeared to be something like that. Great kid. 

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, MB3 said:

i agree that it’s absolutely ridiculous that the referees awarded a 4 minute double minor for a run of the mill high stick that didn’t draw blood. 

What really pissed me off about that was ALL of the times the refs couldn’t look the other way fast enough when a Devil was high-sticked (and even bleeding as a result).  It’s happened plenty.  And I’m just sick of the Devils getting fvcked.  Enough is enough already.

But Hughes…holy sh!t.  And so so SO glad they found a way.  I’ll take wins in any form.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

What really pissed me off about that was ALL of the times the refs couldn’t look the other way fast enough when a Devil was high-sticked (and even bleeding as a result).  It’s happened plenty.  And I’m just sick of the Devils getting fvcked.  Enough is enough already.

But Hughes…holy sh!t.  And so so SO glad they found a way.  I’ll take wins in any form.

I'm pretty confident this is a situation that's happening all the time that goes both ways generally but as fans we tend to only remember when it's going against us and when it goes our way we forget about it 15 seconds later lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SterioDesign said:

I'm pretty confident this is a situation that's happening all the time that goes both ways generally but as fans we tend to only remember when it's going against us and when it goes our way we forget about it 15 seconds later lol 

I hate to sound tinfoil hat, but man it sure seems like the Devils have wound up on the short end a lot.  Not saying that they NEVER get breaks, but it still feels lopsided enough where I notice it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I hate to sound tinfoil hat, but man it sure seems like the Devils have wound up on the short end a lot.  Not saying that they NEVER get breaks, but it still feels lopsided enough where I notice it.

I 100% agree that it feels like that. But guaranteed you ask any fan of any team around the league and they'll tell you the same exact thing haha Well i'd guess anyway

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Saw so many comments online about people not liking the new PA guy, hope he just stays off social media or just ignores whatever hate comes his way.

I never got the fascination some had about Kevin Clark and this new guy doesn't bother me at all. I thought he was fine tonight, just not something I can muster up any enthusiasm to care about either way. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Saw so many comments online about people not liking the new PA guy, hope he just stays off social media or just ignores whatever hate comes his way.

I never got the fascination some had about Kevin Clark and this new guy doesn't bother me at all. I thought he was fine tonight, just not something I can muster up any enthusiasm to care about either way. 

Agree, I thought he was actually quite solid.  I have no issues with him at all.

On a side note, unless you can get loft seats for less than face, I say it’s currently not worth it.  Many items are now individually wrapped (understandable of course), and quite a few of those (like chicken fingers, sliders, etc) have taken a hit in quality.  The carving stations are still quite solid though.  I probably won’t snag loft seats again until things go back to full normal (whenever that may be).

Just grabbed tix for Tues (Grand Concourse Table Lounge)…will be fun to see the Devils take on a brand-new team.  LGMFD!!!

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Saw so many comments online about people not liking the new PA guy, hope he just stays off social media or just ignores whatever hate comes his way.

I never got the fascination some had about Kevin Clark and this new guy doesn't bother me at all. I thought he was fine tonight, just not something I can muster up any enthusiasm to care about either way. 

Whos  the new pa is it frank? I saw the post on their fb page with the top 3 but they never showed who got it

Edited by Devils01
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Saw so many comments online about people not liking the new PA guy, hope he just stays off social media or just ignores whatever hate comes his way.

I never got the fascination some had about Kevin Clark and this new guy doesn't bother me at all. I thought he was fine tonight, just not something I can muster up any enthusiasm to care about either way. 

My daughter hated him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just re-watched the goal for the 50th time and finally paid attention to the Hawks players.

Interesting thing to notice as Hughes as been compared to Kane a bit cause Kane really helped here 

And not to take any credits away from an incredible play from Jack. But Pat Kane couldnt have played this defensively any worst lol He did backchecked, so A for the effort but instead of blocking Jack's skating lane and using his stick and slow down to stay in the way and block anything.. player... pass... shot.... he basically just.... skated right by him and took himself out of the play lol terrible play. If this was Bergeron, Kopitar, Danault or anyone competent defensively this goal might not be happening lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.