GDT: It’s About Time! - Devils vs Kraken - 19 Oct @ 7p (Eastern)

jagknife

Just now, MB3 said:

because a guy who hasn’t posted in 2 years says “the word at the rock” is that jack hughes has a broken collarbone.

And the only reason I posted tonite is because I’m here, heard what I heard from a reliable source, and figured people here would want to know. 

Sorry to think of my fellow Devils fans. Next time I won’t bother. 

Just now, lazer said:

@smelly can you confirm xrays if you can.

If I hear more I’ll pass along. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MB3 said:

because a guy who hasn’t posted in 2 years says “the word at the rock” is that jack hughes has a broken collarbone.

Who gives a sh!t how long since he posted?  Irrelevant.  You once said I hadn't been around in something like 15 years when I have always been here.  You know nothing about him and it is obvious.

Edited by StarDew
typo

3 minutes ago, MB3 said:

i did? that’s weird, i know who you are.

and it’s not irrelevant. it’s a name i don’t recognize posting concrete news on a message board i read every day. why would that be irrelevant?

Well, it’s one thing to be skeptical. It’s another to launch a personal attack because you don’t know who I am and you don’t know that ive been a STH for 25 years, have been registered here since before you even knew the site existed,  and just don’t bother to post here anymore since I’ve got better things to do (like grandkids). 

and now the Seattle fan next to me is chewing Bernier’s flub  lovely  

• Like 1