Hughes back tonight against Sharks!

RunninWithTheDevil

3 minutes ago, MB3 said:

i’m an architect, i hate math! 

Yeah but you have to do all kinds of measurements and stuff, there's a math element to it. 

I think we can resolve this by saying it was somewhere between 1 and 1.3333333 games. If anyone needs it more specific than that, they can figure it our for (and/or go fvck) themselves. 

1 hour ago, MB3 said:

that’s too many significant figures right there my man, since he didn’t get hurt right at the buzzer at the end of the 1st.

also considering a player playing say 20 min per night only technically play 1/3 of the game. From a certain perspective it's like he only played 27.333 games through the season.

Just now, SterioDesign said:

also considering a player playing say 20 min per night only technically play 1/3 of the game. From a certain perspective it's like he only played 27.333 games through the season.

TOI is a whole other consideration, but even when you are on the bench, you're still in the game, so we can set that aside. We need to know the exact time that Hughes was injured so we can calculate the exact amount of games played, then @MB3will go fvck himself, and I will likely do the same. To myself, I mean, not that he's not a handsome fvcker. 

22 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

You absolutely LOVE to argue. Everyone believes you’re an attorney. :P

No they don't, you're 100% wrong and I will never agree with you. 

14 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I’ll take your word on that. I think the only other person I “know” from Staten Island is Pete Davidson lol. 

Don't forget the Impractical Jokers. 

58 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

well i might be a few milliseconds off but i'd say its fair to say that it's around THAT time

1635289932_ScreenShot2021-11-29at3_55_18PM.thumb.png.c13990498343ac3fbfd916fd28a62f6b.png

By my math, that's 18;47 played prior to the injury, so that's 0.31 of a game. Hughes played 1.31 games before he was hurt. 

Pass me the lube. 

1 minute ago, Jerzey said:

wu tang GIF

Very true and as they say, they ain’t nothin’ to fvck with. 

True story: in 1995, my band recorded a song with Wu Tang. We played one of our songs and they rapped over it. They never used it and I never got a copy (though I was promised one). 

I also used to sell Method Man his sneakers at Foot Locker. 

• Like 2

As you could imagine Wu Tang was HUGE here when they first came out. Had one of their pre-fame mixtapes, that thing got passed around my high school. 

Then I sold the sneakers, then we ran into them at our rehearsal studio. Wish I had the recording of it, I believe there was video as well. They were there shooting for a video, not sure which one. 

• Like 1