Consolidated threads... Yay or Nay?

DevilMinder

Keep Consolidated threads or no?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Keep Consolidated threads or no?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other, but please post what you think...

2 hours ago, point said:

Quite frankly, I am getting bored with how so many topics,  even tonight's game thread, wind up discussing jerseys. Just saying.

No it didn’t.  I made one joke about selling my Bratt jerseys in tonight’s GDT.  Hardly a “discussion”.  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

6 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

Do worn jersey collectors have pissing contests about having the stinkier jersey? 

Disclaimer: Do not answer that and start a discussion. It was a joke

Some of these guys out here are absolutely gross. DevsMan84 can tell you more about stinky jerseys than I can. 

Disclaimer: I don’t like doing what I’m told lol. 

16 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

Well my point is more that it's going to naturally happen. The problem is that there's subjects that triggers people and that's really where the real problem is in all that.

Nobody cares if a conversation drift to game worn jerseys cause it's not really a subject triggering anything.

I'll use this line who's been called out in this very thread "the discussion stays on topic and won't devolve into something random like "Lou left the cupboard bare in 2015".

In many occasion, the conversation was about the progress or lack of progress of the rebuild. "It's been 5 years and the team is not better than it was when the rebuilt started" kind of comments. Well if that's the claim, if you're going to assess and discuss that, its 200% natural and necessary to acknowledge where the team started with the rebuild in order to analyze the progress. But no, cause that's triggering (understandably) some folks and they'd just paint that as an unnecessary jab at Lou and see it as unfit to the conversation, but it 100% is relevant. 

Same thing with vaccines talks, ticket holders talk, etc etc taking over threads completely. The problem is really not as much about the drifting itself cause that's going to happen no matter what, it's really about subjects. That's my point

This is a funny perspective saying that it's not YOU being triggered, it's actually everyone else.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crisis said:

This is a funny perspective saying that it's not YOU being triggered, it's actually everyone else.

Well i'm not surprised that this is what you'd project or convince yourself i said cause you've been snapping at me quite a bit recently. But where in hell did i say that i'm not triggered and that it's just everyone else?

I said twice in a very general manner in that post that it's the subject triggering people and not the drifting itself. I'm very much part of that too as i am triggered by some subject, like everyone else.

7 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Well i'm not surprised that this is what you'd project or convince yourself i said cause you've been snapping at me quite a bit recently. But where in hell did i say that i'm not triggered and that it's just everyone else?

I said twice in a very general manner in that post that it's the subject triggering people and not the drifting itself. I'm very much part of that too as i am triggered by some subject, like everyone else.

What exactly am I projecting here?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

That i was saying that it's not ME being triggered, it's actually everyone else.

I never said or suggested that. did you even read my post? I explained this already

No I stopped when I realized that you didn't know what the term projecting meant.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Crisis said:

No I stopped when I realized that you didn't know what the term projecting meant.

Acting like a smart ass won't erase that you put words in my mouth and got called out for it. And clearly its you who doesn't know what psychological projection is

Edited by SterioDesign