GDT: Buffalo vs NJ

pumpkin cutter

3 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Graves has had a couple traffic cone moments through the first few games.

Yep. He needs to be better. 

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

Ruff should be reminding them how lucky they are it isn't 3 to zip Buffalo right now. Someone has to step the fvck up already. So frustrating to watch. Mercer has been more noticeable on his own than that entire "top" line.

Yeah that was not a good period. They need to kick it into gear.

I missed most of the first period.  I was not pleased that we're down 1-0, though it could be worse....but based on the comments thus far it doesn't sound promising.  I'm concerned about our goalie situation. Dawes (3rd string goalie) already in goal in the 4th game of the season.  Wonder how many other teams have even come close to that (I would imagine most starters have played the majority of the games so far, maybe a few backups here and there, but unlikely any other 3rd string'ers.)

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

I missed most of the first period.  I was not pleased that we're down 1-0, though it could be worse....but based on the comments thus far it doesn't sound promising.  I'm concerned about our goalie situation. Dawes (3rd string goalie) already in goal in the 4th game of the season.  Wonder how many other teams have even come close to that (I would imagine most starters have played the majority of the games so far, maybe a few backups here and there, but unlikely any other 3rd string'ers.)

Dawes is 4th in the depth chart in my book.

8 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Dawes is 4th in the depth chart in my book.

Whoops, you're absolutely right (Blackwood - Bernier - Wedgewood - Dawes) -  that's what I meant.... 4th stringer in 4 games.  That's pretty amazing when you think about it.  I thought there was a slim chance any other team was possibly playing their 3rd stringer already in just 4 games.... no way in fvck they're playing their 4 string like us.