GDT: Devils @ Ducks 10:00 PM ESPN+, HULU

eaglejelly

2 minutes ago, MB3 said:

All eyes should be on #13 tonight. I'm predicting a 2g/1a game in a breezy 5-2 Devils win. 

Might as well start betting on stuff. If  this prediction is accurate (2g, 1A for Nico in a 5-2 win), I will donate $25 to the site.

LGD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MB3 said:

All eyes should be on #13 tonight. I'm predicting a 2g/1a game in a breezy 5-2 Devils win. 

I wish there was a way you could get this messaging to the Devils players especially Nico for tonight's game. 

It's a late game for some fans, they will sleep and then with the game only on ESPN + I expect only a few watchers and posters tonight. Greed of the NHL league. 

Edited by Brewskies
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Brewskies said:

I wish there was a way you could get this messaging to the Devils players especially Nico for tonight's game. 

It's a late game for some fans, they will sleep and then with the game only on ESPN + I expect only a few watchers and posters tonight. Greed of the NHL league. 

I'm using a friend's account. I assume a lot of people are just gonna share family and friends accounts. 

57 minutes ago, MB3 said:

it's funny, because for me, personally, I now get to watch every Devils game for "free" (in essence). I'm out of market and I'm a cable cutter, so I used to have to pay $180/season for NHL.tv; but now I can watch directly on Hulu (which I already pay for) and ESPN+ (which is free to Hulu subscribers.) 

So while everyone is complaining about this, I'm just over here like 

Monkey looking away template [HD] | Monkey Puppet | Know Your Meme

I think I ignored this, but the games that are on MSG are also on Hulu/ESPN+? 

That could come in handy for me when I’m out and about and waiting in my car for my daughter to get out of whatever rehearsal she is in. 

11 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I think I ignored this, but the games that are on MSG are also on Hulu/ESPN+? 

That could come in handy for me when I’m out and about and waiting in my car for my daughter to get out of whatever rehearsal she is in. 

Not if you are in market, which you are lol

4 hours ago, MB3 said:

it's funny, because for me, personally, I now get to watch every Devils game for "free" (in essence). I'm out of market and I'm a cable cutter, so I used to have to pay $180/season for NHL.tv; but now I can watch directly on Hulu (which I already pay for) and ESPN+ (which is free to Hulu subscribers.) 

So while everyone is complaining about this, I'm just over here like 

I'd gladly pay $200/season to get back NHL.tv...   ESPN+ is horrible and so buggy. 

56 minutes ago, lazer said:

stupid question, so if i get espn+ will devils games be blacked out if im in market?

i dont get it, i have hulu but not espn+

anyways, lgd

If it a ESPN+ Hulu exclusive Game like tonight you will not be blacked out. Regular games that are on msg will be blacked out. 

• Like 1