GDT: Devils @ Ducks 10:00 PM ESPN+, HULU

eaglejelly

PP & PK ranks in the NHL: 27th (13 & 71.9, respectively) 

Completely unacceptable for a team that has aspirations of being a bubble/playoff team.

One common denominator for each, but hey, obvious isn’t always obvious for some

Also, I swear to god, if Fitz is looking at being 3rd best for shots against and saying, “Nah, nASS is a good coach, he’s just unlucky” I’m gonna lose my sh!t

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jagknife said:

PP & PK ranks in the NHL: 27th (13 & 71.9, respectively) 

Completely unacceptable for a team that has aspirations of being a bubble/playoff team.

One common denominator for each, but hey, obvious isn’t always obvious for some

Also, I swear to god, if Fitz is looking at being 3rd best for shots against and saying, “Nah, nASS is a good coach, he’s just unlucky” I’m gonna lose my sh!t

As much as I wanted nASS and Recchi replaced, I can kinda-sorta understand (I guess) why Fitz and Ruff would give them both another season.

They’d better be gone after this season though.  Especially with one guy (we know which one) having loser ties to DBA.  

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

As much as I wanted nASS and Recchi replaced, I can kinda-sorta understand (I guess) why Fitz and Ruff would give them both another season.

They’d better be gone after this season though.  Especially with one guy (we know which one) having loser ties to DBA.  

I think they will keep them, I have no idea why though. They have not fixed a single thing. There have been no signs of improvement. 

I am not jumping the gun yet, but this has all the signs of another wasted year. 

1 minute ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

I think they will keep them, I have no idea why though. They have not fixed a single thing. There have been no signs of improvement. 

I am not jumping the gun yet, but this has all the signs of another wasted year. 

Couple guys get injured and you have Jimmy Vesey and Gauthier as everyday players. The guys that looked average last year are playing like sh!t. Hopefully something changes, but otherwise, you are exactly right.