GDT: Devils @ Kings 10:30 PM ESPN+ HULU

lazer

It’s bullsh!t they’re making you buy a subscription to one of these streaming platforms now to watch local sports. Cable is becoming more and more of a joke by the day. Not sure why they’re charging me a sports tax if I can’t even watch local sports anymore. fvcking bullsh!t. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

yeah i coached like U-8 maybe (forgot exactly how young), coached elementary school, i coached highschool and i coached men's league. so i got it all covered lol 

Right, but the U4 kids are at least cute while running around not knowing what they are doing. 

Interesting fact about my team, we were called the Storm and we were undefeated playing in the rain. It became a whole thing, it would start raining and all the girls would get excited and start screaming. The other team had no idea what we were doing lol. 

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

$70 for a one year subscription. Not sure how many more after tonight, but I think it’s a handful at least. 

I don’t know of it’s worth it, I already had Disney Plus and Hulu. I probably would have signed up for it monthly and then just cancelled it when the games were done. 

• Like 1

I am somehow getting these games through Hulu for free.

I subscribe to Hulu and Disney+ separately (have had Hulu forever and got 3 years of Disney+ for like $100), don't believe I ever picked up ESPN+ though.

Who the fvck knows.

Edited by Devilsfan118

8 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Couple of great shifts there by the devils.

Nico's buzzing tonight, love to see it.

I wonder why they didn't give Holtz #9.

He wore #10 throughout preseason.