UPDATE 3/11/22 - Wood Practicing (Non-Contact) Again - Had Hip Surgery 11/8/21

RunninWithTheDevil

9 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

I don't care if he comes back this year but i really really hope that he's fully healthy and back to normal next season

Agreed and I would add I only want to see him this season if he is 100% healthy. If giving him off the rest of the season would be beneficial to him at all, that’s what should be done. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Agreed and I would add I only want to see him this season if he is 100% healthy. If giving him off the rest of the season would be beneficial to him at all, that’s what should be done. 

I have to imagine the team knows this and his camp know this. If he does play again this year it’ll almost certainly be because a doctor has said “he is 100% full strength and cannot reinjure  the area any less easily with more rest.” 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MB3 said:

I have to imagine the team knows this and his camp know this. If he does play again this year it’ll almost certainly be because a doctor has said “he is 100% full strength and cannot reinjure  the area any less easily with more rest.” 

You might think that, but our current goaltending situation kind of makes me wonder how true that is. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

You might think that, but our current goaltending situation kind of makes me wonder how true that is. 

I’m having a difficult time arguing that point. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

You mean “rub some dirt on it and get back out there” wasn’t the best way to get our top 2 goalies healthy??

Edited by Devil Dan 56
  • Like 2