Jump to content

UPDATE 3/11/22 - Wood Practicing (Non-Contact) Again - Had Hip Surgery 11/8/21


RunninWithTheDevil
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

I don't care if he comes back this year but i really really hope that he's fully healthy and back to normal next season

Agreed and I would add I only want to see him this season if he is 100% healthy. If giving him off the rest of the season would be beneficial to him at all, that’s what should be done. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Agreed and I would add I only want to see him this season if he is 100% healthy. If giving him off the rest of the season would be beneficial to him at all, that’s what should be done. 

I have to imagine the team knows this and his camp know this. If he does play again this year it’ll almost certainly be because a doctor has said “he is 100% full strength and cannot reinjure  the area any less easily with more rest.” 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, MB3 said:

I have to imagine the team knows this and his camp know this. If he does play again this year it’ll almost certainly be because a doctor has said “he is 100% full strength and cannot reinjure  the area any less easily with more rest.” 

You might think that, but our current goaltending situation kind of makes me wonder how true that is. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

You might think that, but our current goaltending situation kind of makes me wonder how true that is. 

I’m having a difficult time arguing that point. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

You might think that, but our current goaltending situation kind of makes me wonder how true that is. 

You mean “rub some dirt on it and get back out there” wasn’t the best way to get our top 2 goalies healthy??

Edited by Devil Dan 56
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.